skycat

CA meets TX

Ok, we have been talking/working on this in another thread, but it looks like the DZ.com crew may be making a trek to neutral territory. Where lots of drinking, beer betting, plane flashing, zip tying, oh and maybe some jumping will happen.
Eloy will be the place, and it looks like Memorial weekend will be the date. (sorry Zennie) That’s May 25-27 for those of you not sure on the dates (Clay). Hooknswoop and myself will head out there that Friday morning the 24th to make it a 4-day weekend. :)From Texas going as of right now, Hooknswoop, TequilaGirl, and myself. Who else will be joining us???
Slappie are you coming or are you going to wuss??? :P

wish to hell that WOULD take care of it ... have tried the OTC stuff, some scrip stuff ... even some steroid stuff .. they've done a ct scan on my sinuses ... stuck little tiny video cams up my nose ... all sortsa stuff ... can't figure out what the deal is ... pain in the arse!! A guy at Waller I talked to had a tube put in his eardrum ... think I'm gonna try that when I get the $$$.