hisgoofyness

Chicago... Here I Cum...

Right... it doesn't look like a cargo door, just a regular human door. But a big human door...
it's gonna make our record challenge interesting.
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

well, I am used to a King Air, so it will not be that big of a deal for me. But it would be nice to get 27 plus a video person all in the same plane and set a record. By the way, has anyone counted how many people we can get to do this? I am also not sure what is the current record.
Alex

hey, a fast falling base is really a good thing especially if we get to over 20 people. It makes it easier for the divers. So, please don't loose any weight. You will be of great help to the whole record attempt. Just look at the bases at SDC. They fall as fast as freefliers do!
Alex

That's funny Seb, but if you think about it you will also be trying to ruin your chances of being on the record. Well, it is not like you could ruin it anyhow. We will put you in the base with some strong big boys and they will make you behave! he-he-he
Alex

If you want top notch instruction, SDC is the place. The fact that they video tape all the jumps is an added bonus and helps tremendously in the learning process because you can see exactly what you're doing wrong. As far as the distance, I would just plan to go there Saturday morning, camp out overnight, and return Sunday evening. It wouldn't be worth it to go back home and then come back the next day....too much driving! Plus, you'll get to know the jumpers there better by the bonfire!!
Hackey