Strynx

Food

Beef wellington - Filet mignon wrapped in puff pastry and duxelle[sp?] served with creamy potatoe au gratin and asparagus............sauce: Beranaise or a Roquefort blue cheese and red wine sauce...............
Big full bodied Pinot Noir or older aged Cabernet or Beer?
Sebazz.........

No problem. What would you like to drizzle then lick off? You could alternate days since chocolate isn't your preference. I'm all about considerate scheduling.

You're so kind!! I'm thinking we could get a big vat of the glaze they use for donuts, and just go crazy with it. :)"Never frown, even when you're sad. 'Cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile."

Oh oh. I love food, and it'd be misleading to choose only one. ;)
Italian. I could eat italian every day.
Seafood. Fresh crab and prawns.
Dessert. I consider dessert to be it's own food group. ;)
As for beer... why drink beer when there's an Okanagan Cider around?
she says while ducking the beer bottles being thrown at her...

I think it was started by students. Either way, its not a condensed crap food chain like Taco Bell, or something. The food is very good. Good enough that just about everytime I visit a friend of mine in N. Texas he makes me go get one on the way out of town and bring it to him, even though its a couple hours old when he gets it, he still loves it.
"ahhhhoo...the little guy hasn't done anything yet and you know its going to be good..."

Overnight priority express.............
Serious when I went to school in SB I had no money but was able to afford one super grande burrito at Freebirds everyday. It was the only one I had ever seen or heard of so no they are not a chain like Taco Smell! They used fresh ingredients:)Sebazz.........

Yeah, all fresh stuff, they cook and chop the meat right there behind the line, although they're called Super Monsters, the largest ones. It's about as long as my forearm and about 4 1/2 to 5 1/2" in diameter, if its what you're thinking of. I tend to get a Regular, which is about 3" in diameter and about 9" long. Good stuff...
Freebirds
"ahhhhoo...the little guy hasn't done anything yet and you know its going to be good..."

favorite food...
LUBY's
liver w/out onions (w/ purple ketchup if take out)
macaroni and cheese
new potatoes
roll w/ butter
and strawberry cheesecake
(been getting the same thing from there forever)
but if LUBY's isn't available then...
catfish and/or seafood or
medium rare steak
either with a fat baked potatoe w/ extra sour cream no chives
and strawberry cheesecake
not real big on beer but shiner bock and blue skyy are good