SkymonkeyONE

Picky eaters unite!

"Nobody else I know will eat it"
J:
Now you know one. I spice everything. Jerk is pretty good stuff. Here in CDN ppl always ask why i don't get colds i always tell them it's bcause of all the spicy food i eat...

You can't call something really spicy if you eat it and 24 hours later you ass doesn't feel like a live flamethrower in an ammunition dump. :o
Justin

Sorry Speed... I eat Cottage Cheese all the time... Pineapples or pancake syurp in it and its a nice inbetween meal get me by...
Lets see.... I don't eat red meat, olives, any of the yucky foods that involve wierd animial parts, Radishes or apricots...
I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend... ~3EB

I'm actully phasing in the vegterian thing again... I was one for 6 months then decided that a Wendys Spicy Chicken sandwich was too good to pass up (Damn that Dave Thomas rip....).
And I'll take straight up shots of vodka and or Everclear over any wussy beer any day :D
I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend... ~3EB

No crappy-ass "Reddy Whip" or "Cool Whip" on any cake or pie. That stuff is for
spraying/spreading on women, or having them lick off.

hmmm... sounds AWFULLY familiar... ;)
(see attached)

doh... attachment
warning... may contain content unsuitable for those who don't enjoy boobies...
(slowfaller... better?)

"You can't call something really spicy if you eat it and 24 hours later you ass doesn't feel like a live flamethrower in an ammunition dump"
Heheh! When it comes to tha fact that the bathroom is a dreaded place you can call it spicy. I know exactly what you're sayin. BTW had a jerkchicken (it was called Fiery Chicken) 2 days ago, I feard the bathroom for the next day 1/2
P.L.U.R.

I like both.
Spycy stuff. Tabasco is basicly Ketchup for me i put it on almost anything. Fresh Jalapenos are amazing, jerk sauce, wasaby, ground dried hot pepper (african spice can't remeber the name) chili peppers, jalapenos are my fav though. you can add them to anything just like tabasco. Thai spices are good too.
P.L.U.R.