Darkzone

Following on...

...from my last post.
Most of this will be pretty much 'oh hum, been there done that' to most of you guys but you'll know from my last 'big' post that I have been really disheartened about my seeming inability stop involuntary turns. :(
Well, the last four jumps have been awesome. Hardly an invol. turn in sight. So much so that I have finally cleared that hurdle and am now about to start my cat 8. jumps starting with my unstable exit. :)I just want to say a big thank you everyone who offered advice and moral support. IT WORKED. and I am one very happy bunny. :)Thanks.
Whooooohooooo!!! Hahahaha!!!

Congrats...Time for some new hurdles..........

So true, I don't think a weekend goes by where I don't learn a thing or two, but thats the one good thing about being inexperienced
--
~Captain Cutaway
I can disassemble a rig in less than 5 seconds...

Yeah speaking of inexperienced I remeber the first time I tried a sit and F*(&ked up bad. went into a bad spin and had a line twist. It was actually kind of fun. I was at 1500 so I knew I had lots of time to fix it and knew that I was gonna hear about it on the ground when I got there. Learned a lot about sits that day.
Whoever said comming down from a high was bad, never tried this.
Peter

The bad being all the beer you owe for your first times, Spy?

Bad thing? Perhaps, at least I'm fresh out of college and have acquired enough credit cards to cover the cases (till recently).
--
~Captain Cutaway
I can disassemble a rig in less than 5 seconds...