skymama

4:20 Boogie at Skydive Deland this weekend!

I think that Carrie should have to deliver 2 men. Otherwise she doesn't get any beer. It's only fair right? j/k remember if i freefly (inevitably badly) you have to belly fly at least once!!
and clay, i thought you liked men? we can arrange a guy to bring you beer....
Stacy
http://users.snip.net/~stacy

I thought everyone knew that's what 420 meant. It's the police code for possession of marijuana. "yea, we got a possible 420 in progress here.".....hence why everyone has a smoke-out party on April 20th.

nice thought, but actually there is no police code for possession of marijuana.
I tried to research the term, and it doesn't actually have any concrete origins.

420 isn't the police code for marijuana. It had something to do with old school Grateful Dead stuff, and I think it even predates them a bit. If I recall it was when they all met together to smoke up and they made a song about it.

Dude.. NOTHING predates the Grateful Dead.
I went to tons of Dead shows and never heard the term 420 in use at all (and believe me, I would have). It's a relatively recent thing.

Well, I thought it was the code for drug posession in the 60's which is when the term origionated. It then became slang for smoking a joint by the hippie rebelious folks. Like, an ex of mine is a big deadhead and he was big on taking a 4:20.
Gale
Life's not worth living if you can't feel alive

clay, i thought you liked men?

As much as I hate women for being indecisive, manipulative, and generally tough to get along with, they are such beautiful and tasty creatures that I could not live without them. Tis the curse I tell you....nothing but a curse!!!
In the immortal words of Andrew Dice Clay.....
"My friend Joey has a great personality....but I don't want him to blow me!!" :D
"It's all about the BOOBIES!"

the party better be good!!! i hope it's not one of those nights where i fall asleep on the bar, that would be a terrible way to introduce myself to deland!!!!

Actually...that's the way a lot of people get introduced;).
I have to say, though...Deland doesn't throw quite the parties Skydive Daytona used to. Deland is my home now, though, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love it!:)Much love and blue skies,
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/