CatBurger

Bad news days SUCK

damn....the arsonist that put several firefighters at risk trying to put the fire out..and then she gets a slap on the wrist for it....hmmm.....yeah...I am really sad for her......RIGHT....
Cheers....vasbyt
marc
it's hard to be anal with no anus!!!

ummm....she burned her frickin baseball playing boyfriends mansion down........multi million dollar mansion at that.....
I have no respect for arsonist or people who call in false alarms....
I have a friend who is dead due to a high schooler pulling an alarm at a school just to get out of class....my friends engine was struck on the way to this false call....he died....only reason he was there was because this kid wanted out of a test.....
Cheers....vasbyt
marc
"it's hard to be anal with no anus!!!"-Dogma

Another case of you should know what you're talking about before you start screaming. She didn't intend to burn the house down. She simply intended to burn his expensive sneakers in the bath tub. She didin't realize that the whole place would go up. Granted she intentionally set a fire, but she didn't intend for it to go that far. People make stupid mistakes but that doesn't mean they deserve to die.
Keith

Hmmmm...if you SET any fire...you are an arsonist....walk a day in my shoes before you flame me....I am at work to protect people like you....and this moron decides to start a fire.....what did she think it'd just go out on its own....i guess she had no idea how fire burns then huh.....and how hot a simple fire in a bath tub can get at the ceiling....and you probably dont your self....
Cheers....vasbyt
marc

Lindsey....outdoor burning is illegal in alot of jurisdictions....and I believe you know the difference...outside is one thing....inside a whole different thing....but then again the wild land firefighters tend to not like those that start fire's outside eather.....as most people dont know how to take precautions.....
Cheers....vasbyt
marc

that's what I mean, Marc.....he's old and senile.....forever catching the place on fire.....he doesn't mean to, but he just doesn't know how to manage such things any more. In my little home town, the VFD cruises out with it's bright shiny truck and puts his little fires out....So....arsonist? I need a professional opinion if I'm to go calling names.....
Peace~
Lindsey
some days it's just not worth gnawing through the straps
http://home.earthlink.net/~linzwalley

arsonist NO....but he could be considered an danger to himself and others...your in medical school you should know that something should be done about that....and you know that legaly you are obligated to seek out help for him....
well not just yet...that is if you finish school....
personaly if it was my grandfather..I believe I would have sought out help by now...
Cheers....vasbyt
marc

Did somebody piss in your cheerios, man?

nope...just people that think a little fire is a joke frustrate me...whether it be lisa "left eye" lopes..or some geriatric who shouldn't be starting fires inthe first place as they get out of control enough that the FD has to be called......
Cheers....vasbyt
marc

I tried to PM you, but I really don't think it went through....
I'm terribly sorry if I frustrate you, but I tend to not get too uptight about most things....it's just how I am. However, personal attacks are not nice, and it did kind of hurt my feelers.....I'm doing quite well in medical school, and I assure you there is no big IF involved in my finishing..... My grandpa humor is very tongue-in-cheek.... and I assure you he is no danger, as many, many people look after him. The fire department's only had to come once....a few years ago....I'm just being kind of silly.....
some days it's just not worth gnawing through the straps
http://home.earthlink.net/~linzwalley