pop

BEER!!!

Wed. nights are 50 cent beers at Sierra Bar off of 59 and Montrose St. Some skydivers from Spaceland will be going there tonight. Everyone is invited!!!!
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he doesn't exist!

>Happy Hour = Beeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!
I gotta remember to stop and get more on the way home. I've only got three Pacifico's in the fridge and that isn't nearly enough to get me through Happy Hour...
Although I suppose I could break out the bottle of champagne. If only I had something to celebrate...
pull & flare,
lisa
---
On the other hand...you have different fingers

>No repeat of last week Lisa?
Nope. Although that was fun...
You're right pop - I think I'll celebrate today marking 3 years and 4 days from me being eligible for POPS membership :)pull & flare,
lisa
---
On the other hand...you have different fingers

The Wednesday night gathering for skydivers used to be Big Ass Beer night at the Outback Pub. It went pretty strong through last summer but faded through the winter with only the occasional gathering.
Who authorized the change in location? ;)

Outback is a badass place to go to, especially on friday or saturday nights when someone wins the free party... (free BEER for 2 hours!!)....as soon as i can get a hold of a name, i will definitly post it on here, and put out some flyers at spaceland......the only thing better than free beer, is cold beer.... :)
----------
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he doesn't exist!"

The Wednesday night gathering for skydivers used to be Big Ass Beer night at the Outback Pub.

We've got a serious problem.. Outback was the shit!! Why are we going some place else? Plus the OP was like right down the street from my house. So when I got lucky it was easy to take a cab to my place.. Only reason I got lucky was she was drunk so neither of us would drive ;) I'm going to be out tonight who else is?
My New Website with 24hr Chat

I'll pop in for a bit, can't really be there too long, since I'm studying for finals, and if I want to go to the Super Cessna Boogie I have to get my studying done before the weekend being that my finals are Monday - Wednesday...
A human cannonball, I rise above it all
Up higher then a trapeze, I can fly