Jessica

There's nothing sadder....

...than being at work on a Saturday night.
Unless you're at work on a Saturday night and you're beside yourself with despair that you've already read everything on dz.com and no one's posting.
That's even sadder.
Taking nominations for new screen name.

Unless you're at work on a Saturday night and you're beside yourself with despair that you've already read everything on dz.com and no one's posting.

I'm with you Jess....feeling the pain!!! :D At least I got in 3 jumps before I had to come to the coal mine. :)"It's all about the BOOBIES!"

Oh, I feel so sorry for you guys. I'm going to crawl into my bed in a few minutes, and I even have new sheets! woohoo!
Doesn't take much to make me happy, does it? :D
Andrea
I'm high as a kite
I just might
Stop and check you out.

Jessica turned out to be the best baby cat ever. Darling, beautiful hair, well mannered. Doent care if Mother sits her on Skeets back for a ride. Flea cuddles her.
Blue is 2nd best - just a mellow dude. Doesnt like Olav ZipsTer, but hasnt figured him out yet either. LIkes Flea and Skeet.
Everyone likes Sister cat.
Phreezone is the worst - he will not use the litter box - he uses a spot however - but its the right one. :( Unsocial and moody. I did not raise him like that!!
Special Animal
Project
Consealed but really
Auschwitz
Ann ~ www.AirAnn.com
Screw Spell Check. ~Kittens anyone?

I'm so sorry Jess....not really;) Me, jabelin79, skymedic, vallerina, canopy cudler, fallenwoman, andyman, fallinilweenie, jjohnson, billo are having a great time at Hinckley right now. We got a live band playing, free internet access, FREE margaritas, $14 jumps, and lotsa boobies. Wish you all were here!!:)"A day without sunshine is....well....it's dark"

What JumperPaula failed to mention is that she did those 2 jumps up at Waller (her FIRST jumps there) ... but ran off before beer light time ... LOL ... was good to finally meet ya tho!
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

hadn't heard about that ... Waller, or Spaceland??
I PM'd you about the ground crew stuff ... but got errors ... let me know if it didn't make it.
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

Do they have a seperate room that is specifically setup for this or is it in a shared area?

I guess you can plug your lap top in right at the picnic tables or they even have a computer for jumpers to use if they didn't bring their own.
"It's all about the BOOBIES!"

Me, jabelin79, skymedic, vallerina, canopy cudler, fallenwoman, andyman, fallinilweenie, jjohnson, billo are having a great time at Hinckley right now.

Funny how you seemed to mention all the dz.commers but me. Well, I was there too, just in case anyone cares. :P
In an argument, you can never prove you're right. The best you can do is prove that they are more wrong.

Funny how you seemed to mention all the dz.commers but me. Well, I was there too, just in case anyone cares.

Oops. I'm sorry scott. I forgot to mention slowfaller too, so you're not the only one i forgot.:)"I'm just not a chocolate person, ooh brownies"