tooueay

Am I a pilot or skydiver??

I'm a newbie obviously. I've got 14 jumps under my belt (9 freefall). I'm also the main pilot at the DZ. The guys are giving me a hard time about beer buying. When do you have to buy a case of beer? They say my initial 3 way (which was a failed 4 way on my 14th jump last Sunday) is a case of beer. Is there a listing for when to buy cases of beer? Also, what am I...a pilot or skydiver? If a pilot jumps out of the plane, does it make a sound???

Those thirsty bastages! I knew something smelled fishy about a failed 4 way being a case of beer (especially since I wasn't the one that goofed!). Just remember, not that I know how to jump, I won't hesitate to leave the plane if somebody becomes obnoxious or a bit too odorous. Thanks for the "Beer Rules"!

>>Beer rules HERE.

7. If more than one first is accomplished on a single jump, only one case of beer is required.

Shit, I didn't know that. I am happy to know that my number of cases owed (I think it's up to 10 now) has been dramatically reduced to 3 or 4. whew...

No, not THAT "F" word! The other one!

Flare? Fly? Freefall? Which f word? there's a lot of them....;)

Am I a pilot or a skydiver?

I can't see why you'd need to choose. Except don't do both at the same time, o.k.?
Ciels and Pinks-
Michele
Life is what you make it; always was, always will be.
~Grandma Moses~