SBS

oh, oh, oh...damn!

Gotta love Springer...
"My grandma stole my man!"
Apparently the grandma got the boyfriend drunk...it's not his fault. Ah, and the girlfriend won't even listen to his side of the story...what a heartless bitch!!!
OOO...he slept with the mom too!!! Ewe...she's nasty.
Oh, it's ok...the whole reason that they did it was to show their little girl that her man was worthless...I guess it was all ok, then.
What wonderful people to make such a sacrifice. :-)
OOO...the mom's in love with the boyfriend...
I'm so confused...
:-)
Steve
AAAAHHHH!!!! The daughter's pregnant now too!!!! Ah, the drama!

Awww! I caught a re-run whilst recovering from the long weekend, man it was soooo funny. The guy was in a total trance from this dominatrix. She had him playing dead and fetching stuff on all fours like a dog. The funniest bit was when a girl in the audience asked the D where she could get one ( a guy like that)!
ah, priceless!

I love the last ten minutes of the show when the audience gets to ask questions. That's the funniest part of the whole show. Like the time there were these two fat-ass bitches (twins) wearing the same thing. I think they were fucking around with one another's boyfriend or something like that. Anyway, this black guy gets up to ask a question, and says, "Yeah, this question is for the two buffet twins...." I was cracking up so hard.
----------
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he doesn't exist!"