hisgoofyness

I have seen the world's greatest...

Post Whore... Clay
I had the strangest thing happen last Friday afternoon (June 14, 2002). I was on my way home from work, traveling north on I-75. I was just in the middle of loving the hell out of Atlanta's fabulous Friday afternoon stop and go traffic... When suddenly I see a rustic brown jeep with a Skydive Atlanta sticker on the back. I think to myself "this can't be" and then I notice Montana plates.. It must be!
So when the traffic just happened to stop us side by side. I say "you aren't Clay are you?" and then I get a funny look followed by a "...yes". So I follow up by saying "what's up you post whoring bastard !!!"
It was definitely a freak accident to run in to the world's greatest. I must be honest here, he seemed much more "normal" than his online persona. I expected to see a sheep tied up in the back! LOL..... J/K
Anyway, just thought I would share. It was pretty damn funny to me at the time.
hisgoofyness
"congratulations!!! you're a real skydiver now..." SV

i didn't even see that... i guess i should have read a few more threads before i posted that
you need to come up to rome this weekend... you know we are having a caravan since the GSL meet is there
I will be there sat. night (should be a good party), and jumping on sunday
hisgoofyness

you need to come up to rome this weekend

I can't...for a couple reasons.....one being the Free Fly scrambles the other...well...I don't want to miss seeing someone and getting to jump with them before they leave. I will try and make it up there one of these weekends. Maybe later on in July. I'll be at Raeford the weekend after the 4th.
"Here I come to save the BOOBIES!"

i am trying to make it to Raeford the weekend after the 4th as well...
it all depends on if my new rig is delivered by then, my fingers are crossed
i have spoke to Heather at Wings several times... she says they will make every effort to have it to me in time
i guess i need to start chanting.... "ah yama yama yaaaama... ah yama yama yaaama"
hisgoofyness

yeah throw sunshine and val in to the mix and i am sure that there will be much fun had by all...
not to mention meeting chuck... i have never met anyone that has appeared in major motion pictures like "swoop"
i bet the chicks just line up to get his autograph, and give him a kiss..... =)
anyway, i really hope the rig gets here in time, i dont want to miss out on all that.... how do i say "excitement"
hisgoofyness

i bet the chicks just line up to get his autograph, and give him a kiss..... =)

I think the wicked stares from his wife might keep them back....:D

yeah throw sunshine and val in to the mix and i am sure that there will be much fun had by all...

Oh boy...are they still planning on going?
"Here I come to save the BOOBIES!"