Remster

"It's"... no no no.. it's "THEY'RE coming home"...

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.:P
I read on the Sun websight that one of the Brazilians shagged some pommy bint eight times in one night......England never stood a chance.
I wish the real world
would just stop hassling me
~~~matchbox20

Yea!!!!!!!!
Even Scotland managed a 2-1 defeat against Brazil in the last World Cup!
Wouldn't want to be the referee in that game, What was that red card aboot? ( no pun intended! )
Brazil to win the World cup anyone???
Ric

You can't judge Brazil by how shit the other big teams have played. If you look at all their games Brazil have been convincing winners in every one. Even with 10 men on the field they came pretty close to scoring again against England. Now they have Senegal/Turkey in the semi and then probably Germany/Spain in the final. And, even though I was happy to see them go out, Italy were royally screwed over by that ref.
"Look before you jump, don't die until you're dead"

Quite right! I have enough trouble paying for jumps in Scotland as it is!
BTW, The largest bet in Scotland for England to win against Brazil was taken a couple of days ago at a bookies, for
FIVE GRAND!!!! Odds were 6/1 and he could have made 35,000 squid if they had won.....Dum ASS!!!!!
Hope USA put the Germans out!
Ric

Easy now....Correction... To many English!!
At my work, the place was packed and when the Brazil scored the place went bolistic!
The hatred is not really too deep in all of us, but the Scots love it when England fuck up!
I know a many a Scot who have bought either an Argentina or a Brazill top for the England games.
I was at Murryfield Stadium when we won against England at rugby, in the pouring rain and the place went mad!!!! What a day! and what a night as well!
Ric