ShortBus

Quick Help!!!!

im sitting here thinking of mill designs for my paintball gun a,d i want to get the freefly closeing pins that look like a yin-yang on the side anyone know where i can find some pictures of this??? comon comon

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

what do you mean you dumb ass??? a ying yang out of closing pins???

listen here child when you grow some hair on your balls then maybe you can be a big boy and talk like a grown up.Muhahah

id goto cleveland but i have no cypress and its pissing me off i cant jump without one so there isnt shit i can do right now. As far as the closing pin thing goes i know you know what im talking about i just cant explain things worth a damn... the picture looks like a 69 ones black the other is white..

ah well man to bad you wont be at the dz this weekend drive carefull on your way to cleveland

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

2-155317-godkills.jpg

hay, i got plunty of hair on my balls, bitch. your just saying that because you think your not the only one with out any.

but you should just put your rig together, or i mean have wes put your rig together, and come up to clevland.

well got to go see if i won the 40% off a canopy yet, only 5 min. till i'm out.

blue sky's and long swoops
kelly

what do you mean you dumb ass??? a ying yang out of closing pins???

Yeah, curved closing pins arranged to make a cicle, kinda looks like a ying yang symbol
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1