cameramonkey

stupid people shouldnt reproduce.

No, I am not talking about Clay this time ;)

I read this story and was FURIOUS someone could be THAT cruel and stupid.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020629/ap_on_re_us/children_left_2

I think as punishment, we should lock HER in a hot car till she suffocates to death. but make it on a 70 degree day... make it laaaaaaast.

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
Two wrongs don't make a right, however three lefts DO!

the part that piss' me off is that she told them she got raped, thats not somthing to toss around lightly.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I didnt read the story but from what I understand she drove around for a few hours afterward without trying to get them help?( I really dont wanna read this story Ive been pissed at society lately, dont neef more fuel )
My photos

My Videos

I think as punishment, we should lock HER in a hot car till she suffocates to death. but make it on a 70 degree day... make it laaaaaaast.

I'm soooo there with you cameramonkey!! My sentiment exactly!!!!!>:(

But wait a minute!!

That wouldn't be the "politically correct" way to respond to her actions even if she is proven guilty. I mean did we learn nothing about the error of our ways when we almost sentenced "to death" rather than sentencing "to life in prison" a similar mother who restrained her children underwater while they were kicking and screaming for their lives at the hand of their own in a bathub??She wasn't in her right "frame of mind" (I believe her defense argued). THANK GOD!!! (OOPS!!....(soo sorry to all the PC folks for my "God" reference without an obligatory "Damn it" on the end or worse (actaully still reciting in the pledge);)) we didn't actually make the mistake of holding her accountable for those actions and the lives of her children!!! ~end extreme sarcasasm~
Back to story at hand...

Then she portrays herself as a victim to cover it all up????!!!???? WTF!! Please excuse me I think I need to go puke!!!

If she is guilty I'm praying the book get's thrown at her. REALLY F@&KING HARD!!!!

A mother puts her own vanity in front of her kids that woman should be put away in a hot sauna for the rest of her life!!!!! shit like that just pissies me off .
where are peoples minds today because they seem to have lost them!(end of rant)
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

Hey...My ex-wife got off on 4 years probation for holding a 3 year old in hot bath tub causing 2nd and 3rd degree burns. She was originally facing 15-25 years in prison for a class A felony. The DA plea bargained for a class D and 4 years probation. If that had been my son I would have beaten her ass repeatedly. I'm sure the court will find that it wasn't this womans fault. She was "suffering" from something.......what a bunch of shit!! >:(

The part that gets me about this case (and others) is that there were probably signs that this mother would endanger her children and no one acted. People just "minded their own business".

Please, please stand up for people who can't stand up for themselves. Do what it takes to protect a child. It is worth it.

Gale
I'm drowning...so come inside
Welcome to my...dirty mind

is that there were probably signs that this mother would endanger her children and no one acted

Do to a lot of "Loop Holes" my ex-wife never even had her 3 children removed from her home. The CPS said that they didn't have the grounds to remove them because the child she harmed didn't live with her. What kinda crap is that? She was ordered to not be alone with any children. So, she promptly fled the state.....nothing was done.....it never is.....

".....nothing was done.....it never is..... "

I'm not saying this doesn't happen. I'm not saying it isn't discouraging. But we can't all think this and not even try.

Gale

But we can't all think this and not even try.

Trust me......I have spent somewhere close to $50,000 maybe more, 4 years of my life, written hundreds of letters, legal briefs, etc, and about all the patince I think a human being could show trying to get my son out of her custody. It's been pretty rediculous. All this occured when he was 2. He had a chance then. He is now almost 7 and has been raised by that loser. I tried.....[:/]

I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear that. I can only hope that your efforts have done some good in the long run for your son.

Maybe if more people had of stood with you, you would have been more successful. That is my point exactly. You have showed the courage of your convictions and I just hope that others can too.

Gale