skygirlie12

airdrew/drewfus card sending address

i am able to visit drew on a regular basis and have recieved many emails showing concern and love for our buddy drew. if you would like to send drew cards, gifts or any other random trinket you want to get rid of send it to:

drewfus mcdoofus
c/o juliane natasha
2440 high alley #1
eugene, or 97405

i am also setting up a sympathy fund for getting him a new javelin since the EMTs went nuts cutting the rig into bitty pieces when getting it off of him. i think they could have cut the leg strap next to the buckle rather than at the main lift web! he also needs a new freeflysuit but i think we got that one covered. so send to your heart's content and i will bring him the items i recieve as i get them.

love to you all and thank you for your support. he loved hearing that you all have shown so much care for him!
blue ones and soft landings.
~jules
;)

How is he doing on the medical bill side of things? Do we need to help out there at all? Also have you talked to Sunpath yet on the rig? Some companies will make repairs like that for next to nothing if they know what happened. I take it that he's doing better now?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Juliane told me....

So, he's out of his first surgery and stablizing. his next will be on friday or monday depending on his strength. he should be able to leave the ICU in two weeks to a recovery room and then able to go home and set up camp there. he'll be wheelchairing it for a good two months and then walkering around and doing physical therapy from there. right now he's still in really bad shape but all we can do is love and support him with cards and gifts

We are there for you Drew!

Please snap some digital pics of the damaged rig. It may be salvageable, especially if the harness has hip & chest rings. Let me take a look, then maybe I can help in some way. It may be worth sending the rig to Aggie at Sun Path and asking for an estimate.
Arrive Safely

John

the rig has been taken into safe keeping by his family. i'll see if i can't get a damage report to you. i do know that the EMT's cut one legstrap off at the main lift web of the harness below the cutaway handle. i'll check into that. thanks for all your help, drew really appreciates all the support. :$