Shark

Speaking of which.........

I started (on my 10 declared) last month. Actually, I'm starting again. It's that 3rd one that seems to get me. I'm using a Spectre 170, but a couple of the ol' PRO's suggested I use one of the bigger (PD 253) Demo canopies. I've tried my Lightning 193 but it is pretty challenging in higher winds. Got 2 on that, though. Did you do 3 on the 135?

I did 3-4 on the 135 and did the rest on the 235. It is really really good experience to be able to sink a conopy straight down in no winds or even creep a little backwards in a high wind situation. My card says Falcon 235 though. Is that bad that I just admitted that:S Should I recant?:$

A couple of $ bills to the BOD or S&TA can maybe get you past jump #3;)

I was working on mine the hard way (no bribes) on a Spectre 190 loaded at about 1.3:1 (which, as it turns out, really IS the hard way).

I had to put it off once the summer season really started to get going (team stuff, winds and dust devils), but I'll be back at it after Nationals.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver