dbattman

What skydiving movies are in DVD format?

OK, so here it is:

I've got 10 (count 'em 10) weeks of site coverage scheduled starting July 22. When we startup we'll probably be on 24/7 coverage which means

I'm grounded for the duration!

The only skydiving movie I have is Good Stuff DVD, and I want a few more. VHS is no good, I only have a DVD on my laptop. After searching, I haven't found any others.

Does anyone else know any good ones on DVD? You will be helping to ease tremendous suffering as I tremble and shake from too much O2 at ground level.

Just about everyone of the popular eye candy movies are on DVD, if I remember correctly.

Go to Wal-Mart, they have Dropzone on DVD, as well as Terminal Velocity and Point Break...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

the reason I dont own a DVD player yet is b/c the only "skydive" movie I know in that format is goodstuff.
once they start formatting the rest I will go buy a dvd player. its the first I heard about the eye cnady being abvailable on DVD.maybe I should start saving for the player!
My photos

My Videos

i have CUTAWAY , dropzone, termional velocity and good stuff on dvd, i watch em in my car on the way to the dz on my laptop with that tape thing conected to car sterio so i have surrond sound I love iT i also have multi system DVD players That play DVDs from anywere in the world no matter what region and they play mp3s svcds and any other kind of dvd you can imagine they cost me $85 come with a remote and brand new in the box are awesome you just pay that plus shipping if ya want one [email protected] and pay via paypal
blue skies yall