Viking

What Sunglass' do you wear?

i'm just as bad as bikerbabe. i don't spend more than $10 on a pair of sunglasses because they're bound to be lost some evening while i'm in a drunken stupor. i currently wear some cheap-ass purple plastic framed, yellow lens having sunnies i bought at the mindil beach markets in darwin, australia. the quality is completely lame, but they look cool...and, naturally, that's what is most important ;)
spiral out...keep going...

If you guys want the look of Oakley but can't afford the price then check out http://www.amazing-replicas.com the most expensive pair they have is like $20

I jump a pair of Oakley Minutes and I love them. I thought about getting a knock-off pair until I tried on the genuine Oakleys. I always wondered what makes a $130 pair of glasses great, now I know. The optics.

I've got great sun & UV protection and the clarity & depth perception are superb.

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I always wondered what makes a $130 pair of glasses great, now I know. The optics.

I've got great sun & UV protection and the clarity & depth perception are superb

I agree with you there. I"ve been wearing some Foagley's (Oakley knock offs) since my real Oakleys blew off of my head at 5k about a month ago and I hate them. Once I can afford another pair I'm getting some Oakleys again. The optics alone justify the price (atleast to me it does).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

you can't get prescription for them. they curve to much and the optometrist can't make the lenses that will have the same kind of curve without losing some of focusing ability

That is true. The optometrist cannot cut the lenses themself. But the optometrist will write a prescription, then mail it to Oakley (many dr offices are oakley dealers). Oakley will cut the scrip into the lenses so that you lose nothing, even in the curves. Be warned - it's very very expensive. My lenses alone cost me $300. The frames were $100'ish. But I will say they're the best glasses I have. Well worth the money and when you spend that much, you WILL keep track of them.

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

I wear Oakley twenties.....And on the warranty front.....I accidently drove my Mustang over them a week ago.....it was ugly it was 5:30 in the morning and i was down $200 (canadian) allready....and i hadn't even left home...:S but alas oakley said they will replace the frame for me....the lenses were fine...all i have to do is send the whole mess in to them and presto change"O" i get new frames.....OAKLEY you dudes rock....

"I'm scared arge!" [unsure] ...................... "we're all scared son" >:(