ramon

jumper burnt out

No slam from me, actually I think it is a good idea. Although being burnt out on anything isn't too cool, I wish I was jumping enough to risk getting burn out.

Matt
A well-informed person is somebody who has the same views and opinions as yours.

*** I am not looking foward to going back to the DZ this weekend. I have to go and load organize, coach etc....***

This is not exactly what a local jumper wants to hear about a new coach at a new Freefly school that just opened some 4 weeks ago.

I sure hope Levin can hold up. He has been helping jumpers his whole skydiving life. I am glad his efforts started a nice school.

Any FOL's Friends of Levins who can give Ramon a break and help Levin coach - Send a note on any available weekend days so he wont have to do it all by himself. I will call in some favors from some hot shots I know. I'd do anything to help Levin - but I cant coach, I dont think.

~AirAnn~

Any FOL's Friends of Levins who can give Ramon a break and help Levin coach

I'd offer but I'm about 700 jumps shy of being even remotely qualified. :P

Well damn, you'd be plenty qualified to give me some FF coaching..

--
Hook high, flare on time

Thanks for your constructive and helpful input, mom.

Since I am the only one that has been there every weekend bright and early since we started and I have a full time job. I am tired..go figger.

thanks for making me, personally look like an ass, and I thought I looked like ann ass after that tube dive landed off.:D.

I appreciate everyone elses input though,
I think I will go to Louisiana in a couple of weeks to get away..

ramon
"Revolution is an abrupt change in the form of misgovernment.", Ambrose Bierce.

:D
Just because I am exahausted I don't bitch and go home I stay at the DZ and jump with people..

even after I busted my ass on my VX 97 in between some power lines and a triailer park...I still strap on my vengeance and do a jump with Levin and some others and then participate in the hit and chug (I wanted to go home, but I stayed, I had funn too, but I'm still tired.).

ramon

Well, I dont think you look like an ass.

Ok, ....maybe that one on Winnie the Pooh. That blue donkey. Now, I assume you might look like him. He looks very tired all the time.

Everyone will look forward to your return to coaching. And I am real sorry for everything. I guess I am just tired as well.

I still think you are a great guy. But I say what I think. I didnt say what I think is perfect. I am certainly not perfect.

I saw footage of your landing and thank god I didnt see it in person. I would have had a heartattack.

As far as crash landing footage goes, -and I know a lot about this-, the grass flying around in focus is a very nice touch. Much better than my tree or shrubbery landing the other day. I missed getting the leaves on the tree in focus. Darn it.

Well, there are not many do overs in skydiving. You get what you get.

Have a good day. And look on the bright side. It might rain this weekend... ?

Love and kisses- Your Mom.
BTW- I love you, if you are tired or not. Even when you are fed up with me. Even if you look like a little blue donkey. And even when you gripe me out. I still love you, you are part of my family. Like it or not. Lozer. :ph34r:!

~AirAnn~

Tell ya the truth Zennie.. I think I burnt ramon out the last time I was at the DZ.. I asked him to jump with me.. he told me "sure I'll jump with ya" "unitl my friends get here and I can jump with them" :o I haven't been back to a DZ since [:/]

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Tell ya the truth Zennie.. I think I burnt ramon out the last time I was at the DZ.. I asked him to jump with me.. he told me "sure I'll jump with ya" "unitl my friends get here and I can jump with them" :o I haven't been back to a DZ since [:/]

that's a little harsh, isn't it Slappie? i mean if it happened, wouldn't it have been better kept to yourself, or possibly expressed to Ramon in a pm? what good is it to post that for all the dz crowd to see, unless it's vindictive. on the other hand, if you go to any dz just to jump with any one person all i can say is hmm........i'm not taking sides here, but there are a lot of free fliers out there that owe a lot to guys like Ramon for taking them off of student status, then to the "dark side" it's not at all uncommon for someone like him to feel burnt out from time to time. 3D has a good thing going here, and i, for one feel they will make the skies safer for all of us, my hat is off to them.
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

Thanks very much. Made me feel better.
:)
I did make inadvertantly make a comment to slappie similar to that and he made me regret it the whole weekend:D.

and I can't expalin it away with out more ridicule...:D:D

HAHAH C'mon guys!! Ramon you know I am just taggin ya! sheeeeesh!! All in jest... B|:PB| Got'Cha!!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Amen. If you can stay stable head down with a spaceball, you are way the hell better than me at freeflying. If I could get a jump with somebody at your skill level without paying you to coach me, I'd be very, very grateful.

Then, when your posse of freaks showed up, I would graciously and gratefully back out. When my skills were up to it, maybe your group would invite me on a big FF way.

Enjoy your break. The sport appreciates your giving back, even if there's some individuals who don't express it enough.

You'll be needing your air bath soon enough.

oh mark..you just screwed yourself...you are sooo gonna be "butt sniffer" for a while. ;) you're lucky i'm still not back out at the dz every weekend or you know my piehole would be screaming butt sniffer at you every chance i got. :P

just wait until heidi gets ahold of this one. :D

:ouh-oh......... That was a block move. I swear.:)

Besides, us (CReW) Dogs like sniffin butt, too!:D