Zennie

Who's Your Pooh Totem?

Brought this up in another thread, figured it might be fun here.

Given all the weird stuff going on in my life right now, Eyore is my totem.

Eyore... poster boy/girl for Prozac. :D
Tigger... poster boy for Ritalin. :S

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

I was going to say piglet at first because he's overcome great obstacles and fears and always comes out the better for it. But I'm not really up against a lot of obstacles or fears right now so that was more me of the past.:)
So I guess I have to say Pooh himself. Keeping things simple and enjoying the honey. Simple, lovable, cuddly pooh bear. :$ Heehee

With maybe a little Tiger thrown in after a few beers (or Red Bulls)!:P

Christina

My best friend has called me Tig for 23 years now. She doesn't even ever call me by my real name anymore.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

There are no Evil Dooers in the Pooh series. Who is the most irresposible figure in the Pooh characters and that's me..

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Well, probably the -most- irresponsible is Tigger. Lot's of child endangerment stuff with him and Roo, but ya gotta admire the guy for trying to hop in Kanga's pouch.

I never really understood the skydivers that associated themselves with Tigger though, because obviously all Tigger really wants to do is bounce.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I never really understood the skydivers that associated themselves with Tigger though, because obviously all Tigger really wants to do is bounce.

Very good point quade!! Very good point...

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."