jtval

I cant believe it!!

ok I know its been a real pain in the ass listening to me bitch about being in Korea but its finally over. IN just two days I will fly home. I cant believe it!
its surreal.

anyway I will leave here on thursday at 130 PM and get to NY on friday 1030 AM...but it will take me 36 hours to get there. ask the math whizzes about that one. hahah

HA! time travel: Ain't it a bitch!

(BTW,
incase you were wondering, I go directly from the airport to the dz...to get my repack!)
My photos

My Videos

About time you got back here to play with us some! Let me know where you are etc!

BTW....I never could open the last two PM's you sent me....go figure.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

nice meeting you JT.
i'll catch up with you in the sky over the west coast sometime soon...ive still got 11 days here...

and the sky was blue today..grrrrr

Hey JT, glad to hear you get to come home! I can't wait to hear about your first jump back!
Come visit Spaceland sometime!

BooYa#1
GR#50
You might be a skydiver if... Your having sex and she whispers in your ear "I've never done this before" and you yell out "Case of Beer"

nice meeting you JT.
i'll catch up with you in the sky over the west coast sometime soon...ive still got 11 days here...

and the sky was blue today..grrrrr

yea I will see you on the other side.
BTW I bought that guitar. i was up for abou t6 hours. my visa was only charged 127.05(it was supposed to be 216..Maybe I lucked out again)
My photos

My Videos

oh yea. this should amuse at least two opf you.
I am allowed to take two bags at 70 lbs each and a carry on etc.
well I decided.
Hey, I dont need clothed in NY. so Ill limit my selection and take one of my guitars home instead of a second bag." in the ONE bag(luggage) that I did bring i had my Rig, helmet, ati etc. you know the whole rigamarole!
well I checked my bags in today...the ONE piece of luggage i had was 15 lbs overwieght...."what to do, what to do!" I empty 15 lbs of clothes out of it.(which only left me with three shirts a pair of socks and boxers)
so needless to say, Even though I havent been able to jump in a year(excluding the 15 in OZ)
I still have my priorities straight.
I got my Guitar so I can play it for some beer. and I got my rig so I can use it for some jumps. Ill be naked so I m hopeing to get some free ones. HAHAH! it all ended up working out perfectly!!;)
My photos

My Videos