arlo

Deland Bikini Jump Totals

Sorry for the delay...I just received my THIRD hard drive from Dell in 3 weeks (along with a vid card, fan, and power unit), so I haven't had access to anything for a few.

THANKS BUNCHES to everyone that helped out, volunteered, etc for the Jump for the Cause fundraiser at Deland. You're own Derek was leading the pack out there along with Mark Klinghoffer (I knwo I spelled that wrong), Tim Web, Ray Dutch (by protest ;) and more.. :) The jump was rained out the first weekend, postponed until the next when I was unable to do much more with it due to a competition. Bottom line: Over $700 was raised in votes and t-shirt sales thanks to the great folks that were there. The NO votes won, so a bikini jump was not done...although several folks were discussing making one anyway. ;) Big thanks to Richard and Chuck for reminding folks that they were getting free food and beer, so it wouldn't hurt to dig a bit deeper and pitch in some funds for cancer research.
All involved were awesome, Andrea helped out tons, and a good time was had by all. By the way, the NOs won it by $9...that's it.

You guys did a good job...feel good about that. :)

blues,
arlo :ph34r:

Over $700 was raised...(for JFTC)

Rawk on! Good deal, Arlo!

You did a good job, Arlo, so you feel good about that, 'kay? Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
:)
Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Way to go Arlo!! So, did we beat Z-hills?

I had a lot of fun helping you out on the first weekend and I wished I could have been there on the second. I would have personally made sure that the yes votes would have won! You can count on my support next year.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Arlo is a bout a shy as they come. She is also as pure an innocent as anyone I have ever met.

Just ask the 2 different reps from DELL that said M'am coould you please refrain from using that language ;-)

-OK
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

Okay, okay. I have to respond to all of the above. :)

Ray: you do have a cute ass and of course I grabbed yours to just return the favor. :) But I must admit, Bickner was correct in his comparison to me and a shy flower. He HAS known me for years now. ;)

Bickner: you obviously are the only one that knows how introverted I am....must've been all that time we jumped together at the hills. God knows all the z=hillians know my meek and mild self. And I thought that graduating Magna cum Laude from the Lambert school of Linguistics was a GOOD thing.

O and La: all I can figure about Dell is that they were offended by my use of "yes ma'am" and "yes sir"....some people are offended so easily. Go figure.

Andrea: Yes, the grand total for the bikini jump was greater than that of zhills. But instead of d vs V, I say that 2 dzs raised almost 1500 just in bikini stuff alone. THAT is incredible. Hat's off to all the outstanding male FL skydivers that took one for the home team. I'm so proud of you all....even Bickner in his lingerie.

All: It's been a sheer pleasure being a part of the fund-raising that has taken place. Let's try doing this on some frequency. Maybe next go round we can do a food drive or something as well. I can think of very few things that give humans in general such a warm-hearted feeling as the act of doing something good for a fellow human being. It's all good. :) you rock! It must be late because I'm getting sappy and nice....it HAS to be delirium setting in....goodness knows it's not my nature. ;)

blues and have an outstanding weekend,
arlo:ph34r: