Marz

The Canuck conspiracy

You people got it all wrong.... It's Canada that'll take over the US!!!! We've already started by sending all our old folk to take over Florida, and now we're moving to Texas...

Then you got a whole bunch of younger canadian people going on "reckon" missions - "Operation Spring Break", "Operation Golf Holiday" and "Operation Canuck Invasion in Eloy"

And the KEY FACTOR - Beer imports!!!!! We're getting you to convert from Bud to high-octane Labatt's and getting you dumb drunk! We'll get you while you're in a stupor...

Biological weapons my ass... EH! :)

"sending all our old folk to take over Florida"
Thanks. Send more. Canadians are a valuable resource in our fight to keep our roads safe. If it weren't for Canadians, people would get injured in those dreaded "over 20" accidents where drivers are going reckless speeds. As the Canadians say "it's the speed limit, not the speed requirement".B|

sorry your beer sucks but players cigs are better than any american crap. plus the pack looks cool to. B|

Woa! sounds like someone's can't handle the ol' Canadian moonshine beer!

Anyway, disregard this entire thread... None of it is true!...

<<;) to CanuckinUSA>> Marz, SHHHHHH!!!

:)

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Marz, SHHHHHH!!!

:)

My lips are sealed..... :)Goose is right... all lies... I'm talking out my ass...

BTW Goose, it says in yer profile that you jump at STI. Didja go down to Burnaby for the Freefly Festival? And come up to Gananoque on labour day week-end. Frankenotter will be there again, and there'll be some of that canadian moonshine beer!

Canada taking over the states??? lol i don't think so;)...all you americans can sleep at night don't worry.......just relax drink a molson, smoke a players, and watch something made by universal studios............(Universal is now owned by Seagrams) or listen to an album from Geffen record(also owned by Seagrams) if that dosn't help just watch something with pamela anderson in it....or listen to some Knickleback.....jeese canada trying to takeover thte states...thats funny.
P.S. Marz....the purple goose still flys across the equator upside down..

Canada taking over the states???

Barenaked Ladies and Celine Deion were just the scouting force, right? Designed to soften us up...

I knew there was another reason you had 85% of your population amassed at the boarder....
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Barenaked Ladies and Celine Deion were just the scouting force, right? Designed to soften us up...
reply]

Celine Dion was just a genetic mistake. We apologize for that. That wasn't part of the plan. really.
We sent Mike Myers and a few others, and they worked out.... But Celine... loose canon there.. Risky move, but we thought what the hell let's give it a shot...thanks for taking her off our hand though.

And that whole "a new day has come" song - too early in the plan. She screwed up...

What about Howie Mandell? Claim him as a mistake too?

oh.. and I should probably explain the "Canoe Beer" crack made earlier:
Q: Why is American beer like having sex in a canoe?
---
A: It's fucking close to water.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

What about Howie Mandell? Claim him as a mistake too?

Yeah, ok.... I'll give you that... But hey, guess who built your beloved Twin Otter? you know what the 'c' stands for in DHC-600?

When did I get patriotic all of a sudden?

Nope... try Corey Hart! "I wear my sunglasses at night..." So I won't be found out by the Yanks!

Yup I was at Burnaby with the Pirates,, great fun! It was my pre-second boogie and pre-second time out of an Otter (Franken Otter Rocks!!!) Yeah I just might be up for at little franken otter action on Labor Day Weekend! We'll see, I may also be going to Chicago.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

a little humor for us all.;)

[font "Arial"]A Canadian hockey fan, an American fan and a Swedish fan were all in
Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of alcohol. All of a sudden Saudi police rushed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offence in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the alcohol, they were sentenced to death!
>
However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers,
they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life
imprisonment.
>
By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheikh decided they could be
released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip.
>
As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheikh suddenly said:
"It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow
each of you one wish before your whipping."
>
The Swede fan was first in line (he had drunk the least), so he
thought about this for a while and then said: "Please tie a pillow to my
back." This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip
went through. The Swede fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.
>
The American fan was next up (he almost finished a half-can), and
after watching the scene, said: "All Right! Please fix two pillows on my
back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went
through again, sending the American fan crying. The Canadian fan was the last one up (he had finished off the crate), but before he could say anything, the Sheikh turned to him and said: "You support the greatest team in the world, your country has the best and most loyal hockey fans in the world. For this, you may have two wishes!" "Thanks, your most Royal highness", the Canadian replies. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes." "Not only are you an honorable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave," the Sheikh says with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish? What is it to be?" the Sheikh asks.
>
"Tie the American fan to my back so he can get his ass whooped again.":P[/font]
[size 2] [/size]

yeah, but aren't player's cigs made from virginia tobacco? (i quit or i'd check a pack):D

q: why do american's serve their beer ice cold?
a: so they can tell it from urine.:D

some other scouts we sent down:
bill murray
dan ackroyd
that annoying guy on jeopardy... alex something.
bachman turner overdrive
the guess who (you think lenny wrote 'american woman' ha!)
there are others, but their identity must remain a secret until 'the big day'.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001