Scratch

What happens when Skreamer and Co. forget to use a lubricant

Thanx a lot, Scratch. Now everyone at work thinks I'm crazy for laughing out loud.:ph34r:

Here's something I got in my mail today:

AN AMERICAN CORPORATION
You have 2 cows.
You sell one, and force the other to produce the milk of 4 cows. You are surprised when the cow drops dead.

A SOUTH AFRICAN CORPORATION
You have 2 cows.
You go on strike because you want 3 cows.

A ZIMBABWEAN CORPORATION
A farmer has 2 cows.
You take over his farm, eat both cows and wait for the international community to supply more.

A JAPANESE CORPORATION
You have 2 cows.
You re-design them so they are one-tenth the size of an ordinary cow and produce 20 times the milk. You then create clever cow cartoon images called Cowkimon and market them worldwide.

A GERMAN CORPORATION
You have 2 cows.
You re-engineer them so they live for 100 , eat once a month and milk themselves.

A BRITISH CORPORATION
you have 2 cows.
Both are mad.

AN ITALIAN CORPORATION
You have 2 cows, but you don't know where they are.
You break for lunch.

A RUSSIAN CORPORATION
You have 2 cows.
You count them and learn you have 5 cows. you count them again and learn you have 42 cows. You count them again and learn you have 12 cows. you stop counting cows and open another bottle of vodka.

A SWISS CORPORATION
You have 5000 cows, none of which belong to you.
You charge others for storing them.

A CHINESE CORPORATION
You have 2 cows.
You have 300 people milkin them. You claim full employment, high bovine productivity and arrest the newsman who reported the numbers.

A NEW ZEALAND CORPORATION
You have 2 cows.
The one on the left is kinda cute....

:):ph34r:

Gene Police: "YOU!! Out of the pool, NOW!!!"

Thats really funny. I was recently in Marche in Italy hoping to get a jump in but ended up on the ground all day. When I asked where the Casa was I was told periodicly 'Shes not here yet maybe in an hour' after half a day I asked again and was told that the aircraft was lost, no one knew where it was!!! Apparently it had been flying missions to Bosnia at night and hadn't returned. So everyone just 'broke for an extended lunch' with a happy shrug. This said it was a really friendly DZ with a fantastic hotel next door that gave a Skydiver discount and had a great swimming pool and fantastic food. B|
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca