jtval

fuk my luck!

DAMMIT!!!
its sopposed to rain therest of the time Im in NY! no more jumping...FUK MY LUCK!!! its aggrievating me.
it rained for the last 15 days I was in KOrea now Its raining again in NYC. its following me!
I bet Vegas gets flooded when I go there. yup, barren land of nevada will be is nat'l crisis when i go there. >:(

Oh well, oh the birght side so far I got 6 jumps in. better then I did in a long time.
Plus I got my fbieresrrt
tracking dive in! got some cool footage with my digi cam. could be worse...I could still be in Korea. haha!
My photos

My Videos

Hmmm, "rain"..."flood"... Let me get my dictionary out real quick. OHHHH thats why I did not recognize these words. I live in southern California.;)
Sorry to hear about the wet weekend and I hope nothing gets flooded.

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

I ha this discussion when I was leaving KOrea with a few friends that are going to vVegas with me.
I said I will miss hanging out and wlkaing in the rain...and I will but right now I got no one to wlak with so it sucks ,,,haha!(poor me)
My photos

My Videos

LOL ya it rains here. Its almost funny in a way. You hear news bites like ".2 inch of rain in the south land, 5 parish due to the hazardous conditions."
Where I live (Bakersfield CA) we have an average rainfall between 5 and 6 inches a year.

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

sorry Besty I dont have a choice..its following me.>:(

well except for the typhoon you left here for us..
grr may not get out Sat and that will really annoy me....[:/]

Feel the pain, man!
First leave I've taken since comming to Bragg and it's been raining everday. Really sucks because NC has been in a draught all summer (water rationing in effect) so as soon as I try to jump on a weekday, boom-flash-beer light on a 10am. Got lots done on the place, but really wanted to get a couple jumps in on my new (2me) canopy. Oh, well, guess I'll wait for PK Boogie here this weekend.[:/]
Hearts & Minds
2 to the Heart-
1 to the Mind-
Home of the Coconut Lounge, Spa, & Artillery Range

tell me about it randy,
There are flood warning all over the tv here. I pissed someone off upstairs!

Wlie-
Irts not my fault. honest. I Wanted to go...but my rig was out of date and it was thursday and it washectic in the airport and of course these are all just excuses in the mind of a skydiver.
My photos

My Videos