AggieDave

AOT Next Weekend!!!

I am going to be making a wild trip this weekend - going to three different dz's in about as many days. LOL

I will be at the boogie, I hope, but only for a day or two. I am also stopping at Spaceland this weekend and Skydive San Marcos. I will probably leave Friday and return Monday - we'll see. Anybody offering a place to crash...it would be appreciated! :) Its really hot in a tent this time of year...:P:P

I *might* have a spare bed in the hotel room I'm stayin in Sat night at AOT. But then again,that depends on how many friends end up gettin drunk with me that night.;)

Anyone interested in meetin up at the hotel for party and such? (maybe hit the pool if there is one heh!););)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

If you're there then, make yourself easy to find.

I'm going to have a Dropzone.com sign up near manifest with a sign in sheet so we know who all is around. If you're a DZ.commer and you're there, sign in! :)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Excellent turnout! I am impressed. Paula, please do come support. I look forward to hanging out with you again.

Tequilagirl, thanks a million. I appreciate it. :PB|

By the way Andy, I am easy to find if you look for the absolute brightest patch pants on the dz. Mine are about ten different colors. Pammi used to have a picture of me wearing them on her website. My hair looks different now though. Anyway, hope to see you all there! I have to gather some funds now!