moodyskydiver

this sucks!

Yeah, my first class tomorrow is at 8am, I have homework to do, I don't want to go, but I'm going to go, got to if I ever want to get my ass out of school. The light at the end of the tunnel is visable and is starting to get larger...

On the bright side, I called about my container yesterday to see if I was still going to get it October 6th, I'm getting it Thursday or Friday!!!!!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

watching yet another kick ass show on the History channel. This one is about the Autobon i am tellin ya it makes me wanna move to germany. The only bad side is that a license there costs $2000!!:oB|
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Stay in school and go to class, then you will never have to answer teh what are you doing question by saying that I am at work, I love the graveyard shift... Oh was that a touch of sacarasm?;)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Philosophical question:
What is the true defintion of a citizen?? One could define it as where one is born, but how could you say that? Just because your born there doesn't mean your a citizen,. (According to Aristotle)...Or can it be defined as someone who serves the nation/city/polis for the benefit of the state? What have you given back to to the country? Have you served in its armed forces (no offense to those who haven't), what do you do that makes our country better then it was before? Let's say that you define it as being born of citizen parents, so in essence it is hereditary...but what about the people who founded a nation (Aristotle discusses this in his analysis of politics). In the US's case, not all of the Founding Father's were born here. By the defintion given above, they are not citizens...but they helped found this country...John Madison..born in the Carribean. What do you think?? Hmmm..???(
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

I bought the new Disturbed "Believe" CD. (hey AggieD..I think you'll like this CD..pretty good jams!)

yep...most miscellaneous posts are considered post whoring..but you'd have to ask Clay or AggieDave..he is one of the experts in this field.;)

Yeah, the pic was good,especially compared to my grungy ol pic that someone just had to post .

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

That is an interesting question. I am now sitting here hoping to find an Oxford definition of Citizen.
I have always thought that it was the concatination of the words "city" and the suffix "izen" which can be found in the word denizen and means to live there. Sounds hoaky now that I have written it but oh well..

..It is far worse to live with fear, than to die confronting it.

Man...sucks to be you! But atleast you're getting paid.I'm sittin at home bored as hell and not getting paid.I should go to bed...er...uh...sleep (since I have no one to go to bed with.):( **oops..did I just say that out loud? sexual frustration sneaking out.Back dammit back!**;)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."