skydiverchick

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy who pierced them had to play with them for over half an hour to get my nipples to stay hard

PERV!!!! i've had my nipple pierced twice (had to take the first one out for a photo shoot...note to self: do NOT try to put a nipple piercing back in by yourself. ouch). all i can say is nobody was playing with anyone's nipples either time. they just used a clamp to pull the nipple forward and did all the work from there. no dramas. the second time hurt worst than the first, but i may have been distracted the first time because the guy doing the piercing looked like Matt Damon *sigh*
spiral out...keep going...

Yep. Someone told me that it would make my nipples more sensitive...Plus I think it looks cool.

well it will make them more sensitive, for about 2 years..till they completely heal, then they become less sensitive.

I had one of mine done and loved it till i started to notice that it wasn’t having the same effect it used too. :(

Still you can do some eally interesting ‘links’ if your bf has them too.

Yeah, same here with the surgical clamp, then OOMPH... hardly hurt at all. The needle also had a groove or something to guide the ring thru, I luv's mine :P

congrats on getting them done BTW.. I hereby give you your PN # of 1

Lummy PN#9
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

you got it Jess... you are hereby dubbed PN#2

Show off your # proudly

When I got mine done, the guy who did it mentioned that a guy's nip's are actually more sensitive than woman's. There's more nerve endings or something like that. As to Rhino's question, yeah, it definitely makes it more sensitive which is uhmmm interesting.I had mine done for the aesthetics and personal reasons. I thought it looked cool, and it was symbolic of some changes in my life.

For anybody else who is interested in a PN#, please PM me...

I've also attached the FAQ

PN FAQ
PN#' should be worn proudly and as often as possible. In order to promote more PN#'s the subject of your PN # should be displayed for the public view. The only exceptions to this is the threat of prosecution or if you are interviewing for a job ;)
Lastly, as a PN# holder, you are required to submit photographic evidence within 10 days for verification purposes only
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I got mine done years ago. I like the feeling of getting and being pierced though. Every time my shirt would rub one of my nipples I'd start to sport wood; very embarrassing at work :$.

Keeping them away from your chest strap is a good idea. I almost got one ripped out by my chest strap once.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

hey All!!! WE have a new Member to the family... I hereby by christen F1Freak with thy number of PN#3.

Give a big round of applause for F1freak...

I'll start the website tonite and post all the verification pics ;)

Well its the next day and they don't hurt as bad but they still are a little bloody.

The guy who pierced me doesn't use a clamp fpr any peircing he says it hurts less without the clamp therefore they have to be hard.

Does anybody know what I should do to make sure I don't hurt myself jumping this weekend?

Someone suggested bandiads and a tight sportsbra?

Oh and if you want pics someone is gonna have to come over here and take one and then show me how to post it.

Mother Hen

Does anybody know what I should do to make sure I don't hurt myself jumping this weekend?

Don't jump. :P

Oh and if you want pics someone is gonna have to come over here and take one and then show me how to post it.

I just got a new camera... ;)

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

I guess I am so caught up in GIVING the sensation to my lady I don't pay attention to the little things like getting a nipple ring?? LOL

Yep. You're the man.

for some men multi tasking isnt a problem B|

Someone suggested bandiads and a tight sportsbra?

No bandaids, and two tight sports bras.

Ugh, the blood...I almost passed out in the shower the morning after I had mine done.

Be sure to treat them with sea salt if the piercer gave you any.
Skydiving is for cool people only