ZipTie

Zip Ties

what the HELL are you talking about?

The incident where a "gear checker" put zip ties around reserve handles, and the 'unconventional' use of zipties in another manner... coupled with the fact that his name is ZipTie, he feels that it is hurting his image (?)

--
Hook high, flare on time

Well it all started about a year ago when I first started dating Derek. He had just gotten a job at NASA's NBL(neutral boyance lab) as a diver and had brought 4 of his co-workers out to do AFF. Well the 1st 3 went with no issue, then it was the girl of the groups turn to go. On the plane she strait off told him....you fuck with me in freefall and I'll have a whole pocket full of zip-ties with your name on them. To this day I think that is still the only time he has been threatened by a student.

Anyway, as it turns out the NBL uses Zip Ties for everything, and not you little run of the mill zipties, they have ones big enough to go around your waist. So the divers have alot of "down time" while the austronauts are working/training on the mock ups, and usually they end up pulling pranks on eachother with the biggest one being zip tieing things to thier SCUBA gear, even so far as zip tieing eachother to mock ups.

Basically ever since Derek was threatened with a pocket full of zip ties, zip ties have been the toy of the year.
Fly it like you stole it!

That is why Derek leaves Fox sleeping out in the vestibule. :P You have to be VERY good to unzip the vestibule not wake the dog (who is probably already awake cause the sun is up) and ziptie the tent shut. :D Then again better hope Derek hasn't worke up....he always has his little 9mm toy with.
Fly it like you stole it!