Maksimsf

Loosing weight rapidly

I just got custom made Infinity H/C and transferred my PDR 281 and 230 Spectre from my RTS. Container is I76 with I8 Free bag. I lost 20 lbs for a last month and will be loosing another 20 withing month or so. If i'll lose another 20 I will need to downsize to Specre/Storm 190/210 just to stay at that WL. I'm a high puller, but in a case of 2 out what will happen if I have 280 reserve with 190/210 main out? Will they play well with each other?

I will need to downsize to Specre/Storm 190/210 just to stay at that WL

to stay at what WL?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

First off, you don't need to downsize. You may want to, but you don't need to.

Second, in terms of gear and weight loss, lose the weight first, then worry about the gear. If the weight loss works out, and you find that that you do want to 'adjust' your WL, worry about it at that time.

In terms of your reserve, just leave it. If you're a high puller jumping a new rig, how is it that you think you'll end up with a two-out? It's not going to be an AAD fire, and with a new rig, if you take care of it, there shouldn't be any problems with gear failure that would give you a two out.

Two-outs are rare, and if it does happen to you, you'll be happy to have more fabric out and according to you, plenty of time to deal with the problem before you land.

Congrats on losing the weight! Being in better physical shape is one of the best things you can do. We all talk about maintaining gear, but forget the we need to maintain (or improve) ourselves.

I think the odds of you having a two-out are rare and low on the priority list of things to worry about.

Keep losing the weight, keep jumping, and stay out of the gun range.

Jump more, post less!