lummy

Don't have or want a Yuppie#?

Ok , this was a seriously funny thread, but....

The whole Yuppie versus Trailer Trash thing, is not good. How can I have both numbers? So now I'm either a Yuppie Skydiver or a Trailer Trash Kid?

It's not fair. I never knew it would come down to "ecomonic profiling" by taking a number.

I hope that this doesn't divide our perfect DZ.com community by whose a Yuppie and whose Trailer Trash. I love everyone, but can I really be both? Can I be a Yuppie Skydiver and a Trailer Trash Kid too? Do I have to pick teams? Will everyone still love me if Im Yuppie?

Too many questions or a late afternoon.

Yuppie Skydiver was described to me when I first started jumping as someone who had a square reserve and a rig that fit. It expanded into someone who can talk on their cell phone while they pay for a pack job.

Will the trailer trash still love me if I have a Yuppie Number?

Signed,
Very Concerned

Will the trailer trash still love me if I have a Yuppie Number?

See that's the cool thing about us trailer dwellers. We don't care where you come from or how high your cell phone bill gets just as long as you can pull up a stump and swig moonshine with us.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

Hmmm.. what if we started a new number ? Y&T? Oh wait, that's been done before... T&Y nah...... Too much like Thank You.. OOOO I got it... T&A Nope.. sorry, my mind was elsewhere.....

Oh, I have an Idea.... You question is perfect for "DEAR Sunnie"

All joking aside... this was never meant as a slam on anyone here. It was meant as light hearted humor to make people smile just a little bit. It was inspired by all the other numbering systems going round earlier this week I also assumed that the Yuppie#'s were done with the same principle in mind. To be honest, I'm actually surprised that this is still going on.

Now, All you TTK's out there, go find a Yuppie and give them a great big hug....

Oh and Hopefully by Monday, I'll have pics of TTK's Mascot "TRailer Trash Barbie"!!!
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Oh it is... TTB is 6 months pregnant but still wearing a halter top while smoking. The caption reads," Daddy Bob says I'm the best kisser in the county"
It's hilarious. Once it's found, I promise I'll post the pics.
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I accept the nomination. I want to be Trailer Trash Kid #828. Even though I don't or never had lived in a trailer and I am not currently skydiving.

Right now I am in a hotel in Chicago using the internet access on the TV. You would not believe how slow this types and it costs like $13!! Oh well, expense it.