ojf1982

My baby has arrived

She has arrived and 3 weeks ahead of schedule. Kudos to Mirage Systems for creating such a sweeet h/c system. It was soo much more confortable than my Javelin.
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

DSC00021.JPG

Under canopy, it would constrict my legs to the point that it was almost unbearable. I got to demo a regular G3 a while ago and loved it. I tried on the G4 at the WFFC this year and was hooked ever since. So I sold my rig excluding cypres and bought a used stiletto and pd-r and bought the G4. Aerstore gave me a 25% discount so I didnot lose any money.
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

wooow, great rig! Mirage G4:o
How does the elastic lumbar support and elastic leg strap feel. does it bother if you take them off (and how do you take them off)?

I am also getting myself a mirage G4 in a nearby future (i hope :S)

p.s. post some more pictures... pretty please :)
"George just lucky i guess!"

wooow, great rig! Mirage G4:o
How does the elastic lumbar support and elastic leg strap feel. does it bother if you take them off (and how do you take them off)?

the elastic supports really conforms to your body allowing for alot of flexibility and without digging in to the side of your body. I have not bothered taking them off, because I dont see a reason to, but you can take them off if need be.

I have attatched another pic.

Dsc00023.jpg