f1freak

Where to go over christmas / new years....

I thought I'd come crash at your house Freak. Ya know, feed the cats, drink your beer and eat your food while you're gone. Just leave the key under the mat like usual, kay?

Eloy for Xmas break is the talk here..
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Me and some friends are going to Vegas for the new year. Gonna be there from Dec 27-Jan 3. Hopefully we'll all live and not have to bury a dead hooker and a dead securtiy guard in the desert. (see Very Bad Things):D

Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

Freak is trying to picture the Lummy dance

A little to the left a lot to the side, grinding in the front and you're doin' it fine......shake it when ya bump, move it to the back, hips in a circle and pat,pat ,pat...shimmy it if a girl....schwing it if a guy put it all together and Lummy it high!!!!

A little to the left a lot to the side, grinding in the front and you're doin' it fine......shake it when ya bump, move it to the back, hips in a circle and pat,pat ,pat...shimmy it if a girl....schwing it if a guy put it all together and Lummy it high!!!!

so if i go to Eloy, do i get to see this thing live????
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

I just wish there was a DZ nearby

Well there is an airstrip and there is quite a bit of beach. Most of the terrain is hillside inland so .........hummmm!!!!
The Marine Science Institute is pretty awsome as well.....wonder if we know anyone that ummmmmm might be interested in a wee vacation?;)

I've been going to Perris, during this time, for the past two years. What a wonderful place to jump! There's usually loads of people there from England, France, and Germany. It's a great climate change from Montana. I probably won't be there this year though. Steve1