Jasmin

Apology to all!

Apologies all round for my tardiness of late. I've used up my internet quota at uni and never seem to be near a ruddy computer anyway!
My w/e numbers for the last 2 w/e's are 2:1:0 and this w/e past 2:3:0
I'm playing with radiation detectors and particle accleerators this week....and my boss has been picking up the alcohol tab!!!!:D:S
Ooh I'll be owing beer this week for my joining my first 4 way team: 4-play!:)
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

I've used up my internet quota at uni

Wow! You know, we have one here at Texas A&M, but about the only way to hit it is to use up somewhere over a couple gigs a month to destinations outside of the campus intranet.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yeah I'm only in the team for the state meet as I'm obliged to work at the nats for Phil.
152 Jump tickets, t-shirts, bags, jumpsuits, container discounts etc all up for grabs....how could I not?
:)
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

"You'll be jumping by yourself"
AWW C'Mon
You just need to sacrifice a few luxuries like
Door + Cabin trim,Seats and doors(pilot inc), Inst pannel,2nd fuel tank and depending on how good you are the U/Carriage can go as well, then I'm sure you could boost your payload to at least a two way a pilot and carry enough fuel to get you to 1.8K and still have enough left over for a forced landing.:P

OBes ;)

I didnt even know any universities had limits on computer usage? That seems kinda crazy to me. I dont even think we have a limit on printing. Then again, they do suck us of $15000+ per year to go to school here.

------------------------------------------------------

Remember kids, eagles may soar, but at least weasels dont get sucked into jet engines.

demo out of a 152.... three jumpers, you guys think it will fly? pilot... sure, it;s a long runway. (rental plane) long story short. plane through the fence across the road into some bushes. three skydivers and a pilot running for the car. :) all ok, slow speed accident

You'll have to excuse my darling Obes, he's spent 6 weeks as a whuffo (2 to go) and it reallyis starting to show! :P
I meant 152 jump tickets valid for use at Sydney Skydiving Centre (or the nationals) for rides to height in VH-OTA (Twin Otter) or VH-IBO (Skyvan).
If you wanted a ride to height in a 152 who knows if they'd exchange thte tickets!?!!!!:D
But if that's what starts going through your head after being a whuffo for a mere 6 weeks as a whuffo I'm very worried....or is it the 16 weeks without me Obes?:D:P
xj