JumpNFly

one of those days

Ever have one of those days when all you could do was cry your eyes out and it felt like nothing was ever going to happen in your favor...Feel like your whole life has just been one big f*up after another.... Just feel like there is no one to turn to, no place to go, literally, like things just can't get any damn worse....so you sit here and cry your eyes out to a bunch of people who love the same sport you do... well guess what, it's one of those days, and I feel pathetic... my head hurts i've been crying so damn much... I've lost 20 lbs. in the last month, and I just don't know what to do with myself anymore... my friends aren't reliable, damn i just don't know what to do anymore... and I wonder why I'm sitting here crying my eyes out to you guys... sorry... life just sucks right now... I just wish it were easier then this...

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

Sometimes it's hard to see, but I've found that when one door closes, another one eventually opens. Plus, the new one is usually better.:)
Hugs & Sunshine~

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

it damn sure doesn't seem like its going to get better... just feel like I have so much on my head that I'm going to burst, and LIke I said, I feel like there is no one there to turn to... my boyfriend is great, but he's part of the problem... our relationship is amazing, but we've decided not to live together anymore... a good decision, but a hard one.. and we do agree upon it...
i just do'nt know what to do at this point... I want to go hide in a hole or press a rewind button and redo the last 2 years of my life, I feel like a huge screw up... like i just can't seem to get shit right... god this is so sad

but we've decided not to live together anymore... a good decision, but a hard one

Been there, done that. It's tough but! You can change your attitude about it. I decided that I liked living by myself (okay, so I had to tell myself that repeatedly ;)).

Reframe your life. Look at the good things about living alone. Think about those, not the things you miss about living with him.

And enjoy the time you do spend with him. One great thing about not living together is you eliminate a lot of the fights - cuz the reasons for the fighting are gone. :)

i'm trying to convince myself... i mean, its only been 2 weeks, and the relationship is already 100 times better. Its jsut hard to leave the place that I have known as home for the last year... but like i said, things are so much better. A few things happened tonite that freaked me out a bit... one being the fact that I am staying at his house tonite, and his ex called. Granted she did call even when I was living here, but hasn't called for a while... so I freaked, not on him... he wasn't home... shit I don't know... I'm just a mess right now and need to hide someplace... actually I need to buck up and get my shit together... much easier to say then to do... can't i just mope and sob for a few more days...

Can't thank all of you enough, its nice to know that people care enough to help out... i'm gonna try and get some sleep and look at tomorrow as a new day and a new start... I'll be posting tomorrow night and hopefully I can sneak on during the day B|... thanks guys, more then you all know...

Moment: A particular period of importance, influence, or significance in a series of events or developments.

I've had moments that have lasted years. The important thing to remember is regardless of how your feeling about life...good or bad....take it for what it's worth because it won't last forever. ;)

so how do you get through this... i feel helpless as hell... never thought i'd feel like this...
just doesn't seem like I can get anything right, other then jumping out of planes...

Many people handle this in many different ways. Some find comfort in religion, others find it in friends, others find activities or hobbies. If you have the time, volunteer your time for someone else's benefit. You'll be amazed on how much it will improve your situation.

Oh, another thing... Jamba Juice! Try it. It'll make you feel better.

Finally, I agree that attitude is very important... sometime ago I went through really difficult sh*t. Anyway, a good friend sent me this message. I hope it helps...

---------------------------
Michael is the kind of guy you love to hate. He is always in a good mood and always has something positive to say: When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would reply, "If I were any better, I would be twins!" He was a natural motivator. If an employee was having a bad day, Michael was there telling the employee how to look on the positive side of the situation. Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up to Michael and asked him, "I don't get it! You can't be a positive person all of the time. How do you do it?" Michael replied, "Each morning I wake up and say to myself, you have two choices today. You can choose to be in a good mood or you can choose to be in a bad mood. I choose to be in a good mood. Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or I can choose to learn from it.

I choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the positive side of life.

"Yeah, right, it's not that easy," I protested.

"Yes, it is," Michael said. "Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people affect your mood. Your bottom line: It's your choice how you live life."

I reflected on what Michael said. Soon thereafter, I left the Tower Industry to start my own business. We lost touch, but I often thought about him when I made a choice about life instead of reacting to it. Several years later, I heard that Michael was involved in a serious accident, falling some 60 feet from a communications tower. After 18 hours of surgery and weeks of intensive care, Michael was released from the hospital with rods placed in his back.

I saw Michael about six months after the accident when I asked him how he was, he replied. "If I were any better, I'd be twins. Wanna see scars?" I declined to see his wounds, but I did ask him what had gone through his mind as the accident took place.

"The first thing that went through my mind was the well-being of my soon to be born daughter, "Michael replied. "Then, as I lay on the ground, I remembered that I had two choices: I could choose to live or I could choose to die. I chose to live."

"Weren't you scared? Did you lose consciousness?" I asked.

Michael continued, "...the paramedics were great. They kept telling me I was going to be fine. But when they wheeled me into the ER and I saw the expressions on the faces of the doctors and nurses, I got really scared. In their eyes, I read 'he's a dead man'. I knew I needed to take action."

"What did you do?" I asked. "Well, there was a big burly nurse shouting questions at me," said Michael.

"She asked if I was allergic to anything. "Yes, I replied." The doctors and nurses stopped working as

they waited for my reply. I took a deep breath and yelled, "Gravity." Over their laughter, I told them, "I am choosing to live. Operate on me as if I am alive, not dead Michael lived, thanks to the skill of his doctors, but also because of his amazing attitude.

I learned from him that every day we have the choice to live fully. Attitude, after all, is everything.

I don't know if this is the right translation into English but there are a couple of very wise sayings, which have proven to be true in more than one instance:

"The night is darker just before dawn"
"The darker it gets, the more stars we can see"

Cheers! And a big hug for you. Take it easy... breath.... ride it out..... it WILL pass.