kinney29

Let's write a story!

One day while I was walking, reading a magazine, waiting for a tram, something bit my foot. I looked down and there was a green leprechaun with his ballshaped head, feeling my shoelaces. He was a charming young man and desperately seeking a wig, one that would impress even the most hairy woman. he asked for help, So I came up with this Idea:
I would take a razor, pull down my socks and give him my leg hair in exchange for

One day while I was walking, reading a magazine, waiting for a tram, something bit my foot. I looked down and there was a green leprechaun with his ballshaped head, feeling my shoelaces. He was a charming young man and desperately seeking a wig, one that would impress even the most hairy woman. he asked for help, So I came up with this Idea:
I would take a razor, pull down my socks and give him my leg hair in exchange for advice on down-sizing my ...
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I would take a razor, pull down my socks and give him my leg hair in exchange for

some gold so I could go

learn to fly in 3d

I would take a razor, pull down my socks and give him my leg hair in exchange for advice on down-sizing my portfolio and some gold so I could witness first-hand the

I would take a razor, pull down my socks and give him my leg hair in exchange for advice on down-sizing my portfolio and some gold so I could witness first-hand the

life of the rich and not have to be

learn to fly in 3d

I would take a razor, pull down my socks and give him my leg hair in exchange for advice on down-sizing my portfolio and some gold so I could witness first-hand the life of the rich and not have to be post whore for the rest of my life (a military post that is). He accepted the deal with one condition

I would take a razor, pull down my socks and give him my leg hair in exchange for advice on down-sizing my portfolio and some gold so I could witness first-hand the life of the rich and not have to be post whore for the rest of my life (a military post that is). He accepted the deal with one condition, he would need my left

"Thou shall not take thine altitude for granted for the earth shall rise up and smite thee."

I would take a razor, pull down my socks and give him my leg hair in exchange for advice on down-sizing my portfolio and some gold so I could witness first-hand the life of the rich and not have to be post whore for the rest of my life (a military post that is). He accepted the deal with one condition, he would need my left-over potatoes from lunch

I would take a razor, pull down my socks and give him my leg hair in exchange for advice on down-sizing my portfolio and some gold so I could witness first-hand the life of the rich and not have to be post whore for the rest of my life (a military post that is). He accepted the deal with one condition, he would need my left-over potatoes from lunch and a furry

7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

[One day while I was walking, reading a magazine, waiting for a tram, something bit my foot. I looked down and there was a green leprechaun with his ballshaped head, feeling my shoelaces. He was a charming young man and desperately seeking a wig, one that would impress even the most hairy woman. he asked for help, So I came up with this Idea:
I would take a razor, pull down my socks and give him my leg hair in exchange for advice on down-sizing my portfolio and some gold so I could witness first-hand the life of the rich and not have to be post whore for the rest of my life (a military post that is). He accepted the deal with one condition, he would need my left-over potatoes from lunch and a furry critter for him to play with. I said "But I gave you the very hair from my ankle"

[One day while I was walking, reading a magazine, waiting for a tram, something bit my foot. I looked down and there was a green leprechaun with his ballshaped head, feeling my shoelaces. He was a charming young man and desperately seeking a wig, one that would impress even the most hairy woman. he asked for help, So I came up with this Idea:
I would take a razor, pull down my socks and give him my leg hair in exchange for advice on down-sizing my portfolio and some gold so I could witness first-hand the life of the rich and not have to be post whore for the rest of my life (a military post that is). He accepted the deal with one condition, he would need my left-over potatoes from lunch and a furry critter for him to play with. I said "But I gave you the very hair from my ankle"
He than said ...

He than said "Bitch, where is my money! I WANT my money!!!"

He than said "Bitch, where is my money! I WANT my money!!!"so I kindly nudged

My photos

My Videos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lummy who was sitting next to me........

his pocket and I found
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lummy who was sitting next to me........

said: "Maybe we should kick..."

learn to fly in 3d

He than said "Bitch, where is my money! I WANT my money!!!"so I kindly nudged Lummy who was sitting next to me and he said: "Maybe we should kick back, and offer a beer to this Leprechaun *He looks like he needs one". Then ..."

He than said "Bitch, where is my money! I WANT my money!!!"so I kindly nudged Lummy who was sitting next to me and he said: "Maybe we should kick back, and offer a beer to this Leprechaun *He looks like he needs one". Then ..."

then Clay came along and said:"hell no just give him a ride on my wee sheep overthere......

He than said "Bitch, where is my money! I WANT my money!!!"so I kindly nudged Lummy who was sitting next to me and he said: "Maybe we should kick back, and offer a beer to this Leprechaun *He looks like he needs one". Then Clay came along and said:"hell no just give him a ride on my wee sheep overthere".

"That's no sheep!" said Lummy in disgust......
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

He than said "Bitch, where is my money! I WANT my money!!!"so I kindly nudged Lummy who was sitting next to me and he said: "Maybe we should kick back, and offer a beer to this Leprechaun *He looks like he needs one". Then Clay came along and said:"hell no just give him a ride on my wee sheep overthere".

"That's no sheep!" said Lummy in disgust, thats a fuckin hypopatimus and he has the harriest balls I've ever seen!!!. Clay was offended and...

"That's no sheep!" said Lummy in disgust......
That's Nathan!!!

"That's no sheep!" said Lummy in disgust, thats Nathan the hypopatimus and he has the harriest balls I've ever seen!!!. Clay was offended and...

"That's no sheep!" said Lummy in disgust, thats Nathan the hypopatimus and he has the hairiest balls I've ever seen!!!. Clay was offended and bent over just to see if Nathan's balls were as hairy as everyone said they were. To his surprise...

"That's no sheep!" said Lummy in disgust, thats Nathan the hypopatimus and he has the hairiest balls I've ever seen!!!. Clay was offended and bent over just to see if Nathan's balls were as hairy as everyone said they were. To his surprise... the were the biggest he had ever seen as well.......they were the size of......

"That's no sheep!" said Lummy in disgust, thats Nathan the hypopatimus and he has the hairiest balls I've ever seen!!!. Clay was offended and bent over just to see if Nathan's balls were as hairy as everyone said they were. To his surprise... the were the biggest he had ever seen as well.......they were the size of......canolopes