moodyskydiver

Anyone want a dog?

My Alaskan Malamute, Sabre, has been getting off of our property and harassing the neighbors cows. My dad(asshole!) hates my dog and wants him either given away or hes threatened to shoot my puppy.:(>:( I dont want him hurt and I love him dearly, so I guess my only option is to give him up. Would anyone want a new dog?

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

sabre.jpg

Hes just a friendly dog and likes to play. He gets in with the other animals and just runs around trying to play. Needless to say, it scares the shit outta the cows.[:/]

Stupid cows! That is a beautiful dog! I hope you find him a good home before your Dad does something about him:(.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

don't make me use one of my trips and come down there!!

Need directions or should I draw you a map?:P;)

as long as the directions end with "Pull back covers and hop in, i will be waiting" :):)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Amber - That's a very beautiful dog you have. Related to the Siberian Husky I assume (by it's appearance)? If so, then it's certainly no surprise that he wants to make friends with your neighbor's cows, that's just his nature. Huskies LOVE to run, and are very social dogs. Is this the only reason your dad doesn't like him? This type of dog (again, I'm assuming his temperament is similar to a Husky) needs very special care to keep him from running off on his own. Maybe you could work something out? Fencing helps, just keep in mind that they like to dig, and are very good escape artists. A concrete floored kennel may be neccessary. If you really want to keep the dog, do a search on google.com for the Malamute breed and I'm sure you'll find tips on keeping him home. And whatever you do, don't let your dad shoot him, because if he does I'll personally be PISSED!!! I love dogs, and I don't want to see such a gorgeuos dog blown away for no good reason.