Lolie

Just thought I'd introduce myself...

welcome! ... looks like you've met a large portion of the group on here ... and now know more than you'd ever want to about some as well ... LOL ... altho Clay may like sheep, he IS a master of post whoring, and can teach ya a lot about it (tho you have a good start yourself ... 27 the first day is impressive!!) ... lots of good info, opinions, and laughs to be had here ... and they even semi tolerate old farts like me!
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

That is so cool, that your Dad is so supportive and your Mom too, I guess. I hope one day she does do a Tandem, then she will know, WHY!

J

TTK#5

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Hi Lolie

Welcome to the world where people dont understand how one can be so excited about a sport but what the dont understand is that it is a way of life not a sport. So if you would like to talk about skydiving without being looked at like you just grew a extra arm from your forehead then come here we will gladly listen and never get sick of it
:ph34r:

Welcome to the world where people dont understand how one can be so excited about a sport but what the dont understand is that it is a way of life not a sport. So if you would like to talk about skydiving without being looked at like you just grew a extra arm from your forehead then come here we will gladly listen and never get sick of it
:ph34r:

Isn't that the truth! I hate the looks you start to get from family/friends that don't understand:(. So now, I just don't 'share' anymore. Their loss!

J

TTK#5

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Bingo???? what bingo.

Now where did I leave my teeth?:S:S

Oh well, nap time.
WTF is that wrinkley thing doing in my bed. Looks weird and smells of mothballs.

Oh dear I got to go pee.............................oops, too late.
You know, every time I pee I also.............oh shit I believe I did.
Siiigh.
Where are my teeth?
What is the time?
Where is my watch?

WTF smells like shit.............and mothballs.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz