nubain1

Beer Question

Some may argue with this, but beer is not really owed for the first jump. When you graduate is generally when the responsibilities begin. :)

If you were to come to your dz with a keg, though...I have a funny feeling they would love you forever.

:)

-S

Yea, the DZ I started at didn't call beer for the first jump either. It was pretty cool though, the first hop n pop was FREE, but you had to buy beer! B|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I thought people where exempt from beer rules until they are off AFF status. Then it's game on...

..."had" to chop while on a 20 second delay (IAD) and I bought beer. A week later, bought beer for my solo CoP. A week later, my "new" rig. Then.... well I'm up to 7 cases this season, a Century (PIE!!) and a B CoP.

Whine not, it's a "bragging right" to but beer, legitimately

the Dave

PS: what is this AFF thing? More than me on the wing is RW !!!

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

I was completely oblivious of the beer rules after my first jump. My DZ doesn't 'call' beer on the first jump but they don't mind if you buy em beer anyway :P lol I shouted a coupla slabs during student...first freefall (i did s/l)...own pack...etc etc and of course A license B| got B license coming up soon B| can't wait!

I still say I oughta be able to bring my delicious, tasty homebrew to a DZ in a keg w/o having to fuck with all those little bottles...>:(
I mean, c'mon, would you rather drink a case of mass-produced diluted corporate piss, or some home brewed India Pale Ale or Irish Stout or Kolsch or Oktoberfest Ale or.... (I have all these in my basement right now!!B|)

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------