christoofar

Barbies That Never Made It

Um, I actually had exotic dancer barbie!

And I had fancy barbies... they all had sharpie nipples cleverly applied by my brother. Apparently GI Joe is a nipple man.:S

I was the same way, but I did never have Barbies around to fondle. But I sure do like nipples!

:D

New Regional Barbies!

THE ATLANTA BARBIES

Buckhead Barbie -
This pretentious Barbie is only sold at Phipps Plaza. She comes with Kenneth Cole 4 inch clunky shoes (actual size), an assortment of real Kate Spade handbags, a take-out box from the Cheesecake Factory and a mini BMW convertible. Options include the Buckhead Nightclub Barbie which comes with a mini 9mm handgun, a Ray Lewis knife and cruises Peachtree until 4:00 am.

Dunwoody Barbie -
This trendy homemaker Barbie is available with the mini-SUV or mini-minivan vehicles, gets lost easily, and has no full-time occupation or secondary education. Available and usually confused at Perimeter Mall locations. Also available to have discrete affairs with Ken's friends and coworkers. 'Traffic Jamming Cell Phone' sold separately.

Doraville Barbie -
This Barbie comes in a silk Kimono, speaks broken English but is fluent in 7 computer programming languages, has 3 college degrees, and is only sold in Buford Highway stores.

Tucker Barbie -
This special white trash model comes in Wrangler jeans that are 2 sizes too small, a NASCAR shirt, big hair, a mini Coors Light in the can, a Hank Jr. CD set, can spit over 5 feet, and she can kick Ken's ass when she's drunk. A mini pickup is also available with Rebel flag bumper stickers and the former Georgia flag a flyin'.

Midtown Barbie -
This model features Ken in a sequined cocktail dress, breast implants, press-on nails, and a really really bad wig. Details include a to-go cup from Backstreet, a rainbow scarf, and a CD box set featuring Judy Garland, Billie Holiday and assorted big show tunes.

Decatur Barbie -
This Barbie model is sold in Ken's clothes, features hairy armpits, tattoos, and a mini CD set from the Indigo Girls and kd lang. A special limited edition militant penis-hating Lillith Fair model is also available.

L5P (Little 5 Points) Barbie -
This Barbie model features nonfunctional 10-inch platforms, over 12 body piercings, 14 tattoos, a purple-green hair color, smells like an athlete, has no occupation, and is waiting on the curb at the Yacht Club for the Dunwoody Barbie to return and pick her up.

College Park Barbie -
This thick Barbie comes with 4-inch long airbrushed curved nails, a blonde hair weave, excessive gold jewelry and caps, bling bling, and is also available with the Lil' Kim SUV with automatic weapons.

East Atlanta Barbie -
This Barbie was previously a Crack Ho Barbie, but was recently displaced by a new 25 to 30-year old Barbie that is actually a $80K/year Yuppie masquerading as a down & out artsy Barbie. Comes with a full black wardrobe from second hand stores.

Mattel Corp introduces

The Big-Tex Barbie Collection

EAST TEXAS BARBIE
This Barbie features a checkered square halter top and Capri pants, sandles, very big beehive hair and Virginia Slims Ultra 100 cigarettes. Iced tea bucket, illigitimate baby and opal jewelry is sold seperately.

AUSTIN BARBIE
This 6th street Barbie is a real go-getter! She's got rolled up jeans, black dye hair, purple lipstick, chain-metal jewelry and comes with numerous boyfriends, all of whom front in a band.

SOUTH TEXAS BARBIE
Hoooooooooooooooo-chiiii-mama! This little hottie knows how to turn it on! This Barbie has a nice J-Lo butt and is only compatible with skimpy tube top or spaghetti straps. She sports an accessory car (Chevy Nova that's been turned into a hot rod) and 5" clog-heeled shoes. Limited edition English-speaking versions are available*.

*loses value (read: beauty) instantly when she turns 35.

COLOÑIA BARBIE
This rarity is only available at stores near the Rio Grande. She features seven children and three jobs. Complete with applications for AFDC, WIC, SSI, EIC, LoneStar food assistance, and other assorted regional and local fund-distribution programs. *

*Barbie Coloñia is also available with Coloñia Casa, a 2 bedroom abode with no water/sewer connections. Petition for city services to the State Govenor is also included with this package.

You left out SouthWest Texas State Soroity bitch Barbie (varients include Baylor, TCU, SMU, t.u.)

TEXAS COLLEGE GIRL BARBIE, SWT Edition

This Barbie scours college campii hunting down prospective Kens. She eventually abandons college with her MRS in hand.

;)

Mattel Corp introduces

The Big-Tex Barbie Collection

EAST TEXAS BARBIE
This Barbie features a checkered square halter top and Capri pants,
sandles, very big beehive hair and Virginia Slims Ultra 100 cigarettes. Iced
tea bucket, illigitimate baby and opal jewelry is sold seperately.

AUSTIN BARBIE
This 6th street Barbie is a real go-getter! She's got rolled up jeans, black
dye hair, purple lipstick, chain-metal jewelry and comes with numerous
boyfriends, all of whom front in a band.

SOUTH TEXAS BARBIE
Hoooooooooooooooo-chiiii-mama! This little hottie knows how to turn it
on! This Barbie has a nice J-Lo butt and is only compatible with skimpy
tube top or spaghetti straps. She sports an accessory car (Chevy Nova
that's been turned into a hot rod) and 5" clog-heeled shoes. Limited
edition English-speaking versions are available*.

*loses value (read: beauty) instantly when she turns 35.

COLOÑIA BARBIE
This rarity is only available at stores near the Rio Grande. She features
seven children and three jobs. Complete with applications for AFDC, WIC,
SSI, EIC, LoneStar food assistance, and other assorted regional and local
fund-distribution programs. *

*Barbie Coloñia is also available with Coloñia Casa, a 2 bedroom abode
with no water/sewer connections. Petition for city services to the State
Govenor is also included with this package.

I hate people who stereotype. They're all alike.

I love the way your signature follows your post here! :P
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All