meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

I've been trying to figure out a way to post this photo without going of topic - and now I finally did it:

Question: It has become common practice to retouch photographs in American magazines. With the photo-retouching technology that is available these days, are the Yanks going to forget what real women look like?

Have a look at the attachment (NOT WORK SAFE) and decide for yourself ;).

--
ZZZzzzz....

Sharper_SCP2_085_Kim_Foreman.jpg

Nacmac clicks 'adultmale.jpg' with some trepidation....
And is relieved to find a disgusting specimen.;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

yeah something like that except bigger and a dark blacky brown .... and they make a delightful crunching sound when you try squish them. I say try, because you could drop a concrete block on the bugger and he'll just wriggle out from underneath it, give you a brown eye and trot off to piss someone else off ....

Kerry

Wee...okay I'll give you that, the big roaches I saw in Nigeria were about the size of my thumb, and were pretty indestructible...Yukkkkk.

Soo what sort of size are the Capetown monsters?

I don't like creepy crawlies....
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

While we are on the subject of Kerry's home town.
Durban is a city well known, world wide for an amazing export.

DURBAN POISON

A never hybridized, exclusively inbred, heavy yielding, 100% sativa, South African import. One of the most reliable indoor/outdoor varieties available. Large, compact, extremely resinous buds, sometimes purple on maturity, producing a sweet licorice aroma and flavour with a clean, uplifting high. Also mould resistent and ideal for outcrossing to increase yields.

Durban poison.jpg

durban.jpg

Is the Parktown prawn some sort of grasshopper, cricket type thing? Or is it something more sinister like a jumping roach? Eewewew the thought....
--------------------

Don't blame me. I hate the nasty critters. Killed one on my back porch yesterday that was well over 2 inches long. Seems they like the trees in my back yard.

Pray tell how we got on this subject??

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.