freeflir29

Winter in Florida?

Sooo....since I can't make it to Eloy I was thinking of doing a week or so in Florida. The big question is when? I saw some stuff going on at SD America until 15 Jan. What other suggestions does everyone have? I'll probably drive down and bring a tent visiting several DZ's during the week. Maybe the 11-18th or is there something else going on I should wait for?

Sooo....since I can't make it to Eloy I was thinking of doing a week or so in Florida. The big question is when? I saw some stuff going on at SD America until 15 Jan. What other suggestions does everyone have? I'll probably drive down and bring a tent visiting several DZ's during the week. Maybe the 11-18th or is there something else going on I should wait for?

Can I go????

Just remember, DeLand is before you get to Z-hills, so you had better stop and see me first. There's nothing going on that I know of, but then I'll be there, so that makes the stop worth it, right? ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Only if you promise to make all the mean people at Deland jump with me.

Don't listen to the rumor mill, there AREN'T any mean people in DeLand....they're all in Sebastian. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Industrial strength Freefly in Sebastian. Mike Swanson, Rook Nelson, Dave Brown and the rest of the Freefly Training center crew should be there, although you would have to confirm that with them directly. In addition to their coaching business, they are always organizing and fun jumping.