Zlew

Lose an Alt. at Skydive Texas?

While working on a fence (whole other story...hehe) I found an alt. out in the field next to skydive texas. It's a blue (either FT 50 or Safire...not sure...will check). It looks like it has been out there for a while, but still seems to work.
If it's yours, write me and tell me what is etched on the back of it, and I'll get it back to you.

Z

Come out to Aggieland and see if you can find my pair of Oakleys in the field, or the protracks that have been lost, the wedding ring, keys and the couple of Aggie Rings that were lost back when it was AOT...:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Anyone ever gone metal detecting under a dz? I know of a few car keys, etc. that could turn up!!!

(Granted they're mostly lost at around 10k, so they wouldn't *actually* be on the dz... I realize that. :)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

I dunno if I could pick up an aggie ring. I think they would revoke my degree from tech.
I find student ripcords all the time, but that was the first time I found something of real value. I'm amazed it workes.. It's sun faded and has some rust on the pressure ring (just the ring that puts friction on the dial to keep you from turning it when you don't mean to) and moisture on the lense. It has to have been out there for a while, but seems fine.

It is a Safire by the way.
Let me know if anyone knows who it might belong to.

Z

>>drilled in the head by a wad of car keys from >>10,000 feet - DAMN !

Worse than looking up and seeing your main with parts of it shredded? (more likely, since I doubt your keys would slow down in mid air to wait for you to reach the ground before they hit you).