PhillyKev

350Z....Droooool

See, that's the thing. I live in the city and park on the street. If I had a garage it would even be a question, I'd already have it.

Aha! I would cry at the dings a new car would accumulate! B| So, really you want something in 2 seats, sexy, fast, and durable....hmmm...[:/]

I got it...a used mustang convertable...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: j/k
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I may be small - but I pack one hell of a punch......I will show you some action.......;)

Pain turns me on, so lets see if you can back your words up. Do you abuse all your toys?B|
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

See, that's the thing. I live in the city and park on the street. If I had a garage it would even be a question, I'd already have it.

There's your problem...take that 30K and buy a house in the burbs..........:D

Awright, guys, you don't have one, so don't act like one

How do I justify $30k for a car that I'll put 8k miles a year on?

Our justification this year was easy. We've got a Boxer pup, so it only made sense to buy a Boxster, right? :-) Plus, it was a lot cheaper than the Z8 that I really wanted, so in a way, we didn't so much spend money as save money! So off we went to the dealership and grabbed this one (http://www.live-n-dive.com/boxster.html).

It's now parked in the garage for the winter, (and I need an old round to throw over it), but during the summer it was a blast.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Holy crap woman! New car, new TV! I want your job! I've been employed full time since college (which I managed to get paid for with scholarships) and I drive a red (Ok, it's so faded it's actually pink) 1989 Ford Probe and I'm broke at the end of every month! I'm starting to think I need to take some financial management classes! :S
YOU GO GIRL!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Screw it buy the car, and then let me drive it for ya!

kwak
Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????