Billy

Our Jump PLane is Gone!!

Freakin Texans!!
Our Jump plane "Gonzo" has migrated South for the Winter,, it will be in Austin Skydiving until April,, can't blame it though,, weather here's been crappy,, it is a C-207 Turbine conversion ya may have read lil blurbs about in the last couple Parachutist issues,, it's a good thing for the DZO tho,, ( Lisa it belongs to Pat & Rex from JFTC ) insurance and payment musta been high for the little use it got up here all Winter,, so all you Skydive Austin folks enjoy our ship and be nice to it,, if this weather keeps up may just have ta come down and make a few jumps with ya's!!

Natural Born FlyerZ.com

The Skydive San Marcos Otter's last weekend is THIS WEEKEND. It's going to go to Mile-Hi Skydiving.

I know, I know... a month ago I posted that it was staying... but we all know how that stuff goes.

The King Air is going to be unloading jumpers. Our DZO is considering adding another King Air during peak to alternate loads.

I'll miss our purple Otter (sniff). We hardly knew ye.

[:/][:/]

The Skydive San Marcos Otter's last weekend is THIS WEEKEND. It's going to go to Mile-Hi Skydiving.

I'm sorry Chris. But if what you say is true, I've died and (almost) gone to heaven. An Otter at my home DZ? Woo-hoo!!! Your loss is my gain. :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I'm sorry Chris. But if what you say is true, I've died and (almost) gone to heaven. An Otter at my home DZ? Woo-hoo!!! Your loss is my gain. :P

That's the rumor. Phil Chappel wasn't at the DZ today so I can't confirm, but EVERYBODY's been moaning about it. B|

San Marcos,, heard that isn't far from Austin,, we are talkin a gettin some folks ta come down this winter,,, but maybe Eloy for Easter?? we have a 182 left here so we'll still jump when we can get some clear skies,,,, Hay Frank that tape is done!! Only thing is it's only like 10-12 minutes long,, so I'm putting together a highlights tape from our DZ this season and will send ya a copy a that with Kamploops at the start,, unless ya just want the shorter tape???

Natural Born FlyerZ.com

Hey Billy! Why don't you drag everyone out to Eloy for the holiday boogie? I'd love to see you guys before the next Lost Prairie - which I have EVERY INTENTION of being at!

How're Luke and Jen? Is that baby on the way soon? Fill me in Curly boy!

xoxoxoxo
Mandy

---
www.facebook.com/mandyhamptonfitch

That's the rumor. Phil Chappel wasn't at the DZ today so I can't confirm, but EVERYBODY's been moaning about it. B|

I did over hear Jeffs Sands (the DZO of Mile-Hi) talking today to someone about getting checked out in an Otter. So maybe there is some truth in what you say. :o

News at eleven ...

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Haven't been to the DZ in several weeks, but if true, what other dz has a turbo 206, KA A-B90 with new engines, a helo, an otter (pending rumor verification) and access to a 10 place balloon on occassion?
Might have to get in touch with Jeff today to catch up on what I've been missing.
-----
~~~Michael

Hey Mandy ya lil HOTTIE!!

Jen had a baby girl at 0400 saturday morning!! Perris Rhayne,,, Luke is all proud and says she's really cute,, goin over later today ta see the new jumper,,, Eloy for Christmas I'll be workin,, hope ya make it to LP this year!! Say hay to Christiaan for me.....
XXOOXXOO!!!

Natural Born FlyerZ.com