wlie

In case you missed it last night

I watched some of it last night, it would have been better if all the chicks there would have put about 20lbs on. I dated a girl that was super skinny like that once, I thought I was going to break her in two...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Well... McDonald's serve salads too you know. And they can always stop at one cheese burger, and not supersize any orders.:)

pretending to be dr. phil>

"Um..yes, I would like two Big-Macs, two apple pies...yes, I would like that super-sized...and YES, make that a diet coke...thanks!":S
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Nope, you will be doing a VS runway show at Skydive Dallas, I bet!! :) hehehehe

Actually, I think those chicks are all too skinny also. They could gain twenty, I could lose ten more (I lost ten since July!YEA Of course no one says anything, grrr) ok i could lose twenty more? then i would still be at least ----- pounds more than those chicks.

You don't want too much ass, but you want SOMETHING!!! Geez.

I could go too far here but I won't. It has been a long day, my headache is killing me, and I still have work to do! oh well, it is going to have to wait until tomorrow.

Oh yes nice kitty...chew my foot. That helps me relax for sure. LOL:)
Blue Ones,
Freaksis

Hopefully, without turning this into a rant...
Every woman I know believes she could lose 10 pounds. Women are far more self-critical than men.

I went to see Victoria Jackson (Sat Night Live early years) at the Improv. She hung a wig on the mic stand and said "My Calista Flockhart immitation". CF is the Ally McBeal freak. Yes, every guy (except 1 freak in NY somewhere) thinks she is unattractive and sickly looking. She probably has a following among necrophiliacs also. She is a source of humor for standup comedians.

Healthy is good. Men like healthy, energetic, fun. Women like healthy, good-looking guys too. It goes both ways. It makes the world a friendlier place. Did I say healthy?

A lot of the VS girls look good, but they are 21 years old and are chosen from thousands. I watch the show, I enjoyed it, I am a normal guy. Normal women like healthy, attractive guys. One of lifes pleasures for both sexes.

A few could add 20 lbs. Thin is not beautiful, healthy is.

Ok, it ended up being a rant. Sue me. Personal issue.

Bill

I dont know if I can make it to Aggieland or SDD this weekend or not. I've been fighting a nasty head cold all week. Besides, I am so broke! I think I might have $20 in my wallet and that'd have to go for gas $. My gear fund just got drained b/c I have to pay a GD speeding ticket.>:( So much for a new helmet.:(

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."