dkf351

AGGIEDAVE

Aggiedave,

I have been checking out this site for the last couple hours, reading all the posts and comments from people of different opinions. I just wanted to say that you seem to be very heads up and I agree with all the comments you have written on this site. Keep up the good work...and if you are going to be at Rantoul next year, I'd like to shake your hand.

Me thinks Dave paid you to make the post

Sunshine, methinks that you could be on to something, I also have a sneaky suspiscion that this thread will never make it far from the top.:P

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

No, I have never met the guy, but I am an older skydiver getting ready to "retire" from the sport next year and I'm glad to see there are guys out there that are willing to give helpful advice, and not act too good for anyone. He is one of the few I have seen on here that never talk bad about others.

but I am an older skydiver getting ready to "retire" from the sport

Please , if you are really retiring, drop in on the skydiving history and trivia foruma and share, there are numerous skydivers on here who have only been invovled in the sport for a few years and we really enjoy learning from you guys.

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

No, I have never met the guy, but I am an older skydiver getting ready to "retire" from the sport next year and I'm glad to see there are guys out there that are willing to give helpful advice, and not act too good for anyone. He is one of the few I have seen on here that never talk bad about others.

D4278, yep, "Older" skydiver.
Damn, my parachutists don't even go that far back!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Do you mind telling us why you are going to retire from the sport next year? Having only about 200 jumps, I can't imagine doing that for a looooooong time.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey, thanks for the kind words, it has really made my day! As for Rantoul, we'll see, that's very much up in the air right now, hopefully I'll get to make it there this coming year.

So the next question, why are you retiring from the sport? I know a handful of "older" jumpers who are still very active, although they may not always jump all the time, they always seem to be at the DZ helping out.:)

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."