lippy

Gonna mount me a dytter

So I won a pro-dytter as a door prize at our year end party. I jump a skateboard pro-tec, with no shell over the ears. However, the chin-strap kinda Vs off from either side of the ear, and I'm gonna try to mount it accross that V. The position over the ear is good, my only concern is how the hell to get the thing on there. Anybody got some experience in the area here???
I got nuthin

How about a pocket of some sort?

If being cool wasn't your ultimate goal, you could take a baby sock and stitch it between the webbing.

If, on the other hand, you really need it to look cool, then maybe you can have some sort of custom pocket made out a a piece of black leather or maybe multi-colored hemp fabric depending on the look you're going for.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Why not go to the company with awsome customer service....the one that actually made the item you want to mount?

Personally, I hate helmets, and do not at this time have an audible, but if I do get a dytter or pro track, I'll be using this:http://www.l-and-b.dk/gogglemount.htm
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I checked out that goggle mount a while ago and it looks kinda sketchy to me. Don't know if I'd trust it. Although, I do know a few people who had dytters/pro-tracs fall out of their mounts, and L&B replaced them without hassle. A pouch sewn into the V sounds like a pretty good idea though.
I got nuthin

Just cut 2 triangles (so they fit on the sorta triangle the chin-strap makes) from fabric and knit them onto each other, invert it (so the seems are on the inside) and then sew that onto one of the ears.
You'll have a nice pocket in one ear where you can fit your dytter in.
If you make one of the two pieces a bit longer on the top and attach some velcro you'll also be close the pocket (so the dytter won't fall out if your helm is on the floor upside down or anything)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?