lippy

Pie for 200?

I'm wondering the tradition for pieing at your DZ. I did my 200th on Saturday, and didn't hear mention of pie. And I thought it was only for 100, 500, and 1000. I called a buddy of mine after I got home, and he asked if I got pied for 200? According to him it's every century. Is this tradition anywhere, or was he looking for an excuse to throw pie?
I got nuthin

You should ask Stacy about getting pied for 200, or was it 100 and we were just late? Happened the same weekend that she hook turned into a cow.

I should add this, we never would have pied Stacy on 200 if she hadn't been gloating that somehow she squeaked by 100 without being pied. She brought on herself. :D

-
Jim

"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

Around here it's 100, 500 & 1000 with real store-bought or home-made pies for the 1000th.

Also know that a pie knows no date. If you manage to miss getting pied for reaching a milestone you'd better grow some eyes in the back of your head.

If you're like me and you were able to miss getting pied for 100 and 200 (depending on the local tradition) be very careful around Skybytch.

I thought I was going to have to sneak out of Rantoul on her to get away clean.;) But I did get to leave without getting sticky.

Kris
"Never underestimate the sneakiness, sir."

Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I'm well aware of the lack of statute of limitations for pie. I was laughing about getting away with my 100th, then laughing at a guy getting pied for his 500th, and next thing I know I was in the stocks. I had 150 jumps at the time.
I got nuthin

B|
We did threaten to throw him in the pool at the
Inn after his jump.
Weekend was a nice treat, 9c in Edmonton on Nov 30!
Three jumps this weekend after not expecting to
jump till Jan in Eloy.
Eloy.....I seem to remember someone getting
thrown in the pool there for their 200th...

AndrewB|

Number 200 got me for sure...I even "posed for the picture". (I'm the sucker in the middle, purple and green).

I didn't think that #200 was fair game either, but I did scam out of getting some on #100.

The two others getting a facefull did their 100th. on the same jump. Good times!

This is my first attempt at posting an attachment, so good chance it didn't work. Please bear with me guys...and yes, I know, first attachment = case of beer.

Hol :)

When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

pie1.jpg

pie2.jpg

pie3.jpg

pie4.jpg

pie5.jpg

Just to let all you know, skymamma is fair game.

Sure I did. I don't think you were there that day. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Just to let all you know, skymamma is fair game.

Sure I did. I don't think you were there that day. ;)

Start this one: ? ? Pants on Fire.
I know we told you that WE wouldnt pie you if you bought beer. But that doesnt mean someone else cant.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!